Game of the Decade

Post your take on the Warriors' Most Memorable Regular Season Game of the decade (2000-'09). My money goes to this one:

'Twan + Kobe = 102

December 6th, 2000 | Arena In Oakland

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0912/all-decade.nba.memorable.performances.2000s/images/kobe-bryant-antawn-jamison.jpg

The Warriors' own Antawn Jamison scored 51 points for the second consecutive game and Kobe matched that total in Golden State's 125-122 OT thrilling victory against the Lakers in Oakland.

It marked the first time two players scored 50+ points in the same game ever since Wilt Chamberlain (63 points) and Elgin Baylor (51 pts) did so on December 14th, 1962.

Edited by Shaliq

That was a hella good game.

I also loved the one against Boston where Baron hit the game winner. The one against the Lakers on ESPN where Baron hit the kiss of death dagger three. Any of the Mavs/Warriors games that Golden State won.

Also the two games against the Kings last year at Oracle. I went to both of them and they were both crazy, high scoring games.

That was a hella good game.

I also loved the one against Boston where Baron hit the game winner. The one against the Lakers on ESPN where Baron hit the kiss of death dagger three. Any of the Mavs/Warriors games that Golden State won...

Talkin' 'bout this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJfQQbJeHQ

Yeah that was a great one. It's crazy how Boom Dizzle pulled another GW buzzer-beater against the Celtics this year! This time as a Clipper.