T-Mac is 'disgusted' by the Rockets

Dash

"He's pretty ticked off...really disgusted by the organization. I spoke to him as recently as a few days ago and he's clearly upset. He had no problem with the Houston Rockets attempting to move in new direction. However, he was really turned off by the that he was invited to New Jersey to play with the team and was told to basically head back home. When dealing with these athletes, in particular; a high quality athlete such as Tracy: you have to conduct yourself better as an organization. These kind of things really do go noticed by other players as well."

-Stephen A. Smith this morning.

Nothing I'm surprised about but Smith actually makes a good point at the end, this whole T-Mac situation is definitely going to be a turnoff to many NBA players.

Hell yeah man I would be pissed as well. They basically "rejected" him and told him to go away. They don't want anything to do with him anymore.

No offense to any Rocket fan here but I kinda wish the Rockets get bad karma for this s***.

Sorry for the french...