I'm just waiting...

xx.

• Owner

There's still quite a bit of time left. I imagine there will be one or two huge blockbuster deals made, especially with the contenders wanting to get better, "middle class" teams needing one deal to get into the playoffs, and bottom-feeding teams wanting to shed salary.

• Owner

Amare Stoudemire

Chris Bosh

Andre Iguodala

Tracy McGrady

Ray Allen

Kirk Hinrich

Monta Ellis

Troy Murphy

Devin Harris

Kevin Martin

Carlos Boozer

Antawn Jamison

Caron Butler

Since the start of the season, I've heard "credible" rumors about all of those guys, either from ESPN or some other notorious media source.

Honestly, that's crazy. TONS of good players. I really don't remember it being like this, ever.

For that big trade to come out of no where that will shock everyone. The trade deadline rumors and all are pretty boring right now, but I'm still waiting..

You're in luck.

I just got off the phone with the Clippers and Memphis front offices and we have all decided on a three way trade to bring in Blake Griffen, OJ Mayo and Mark Gasol to the Thunder. I am writing up the legal papers right now and i will submit it in about an hour. Expect to see it on ESPN.Com, i have already leaked the info, keep checking the page every 5 minutes for a full update.

You're in luck.

I just got off the phone with the Clippers and Memphis front offices and we have all decided on a three way trade to bring in Blake Griffen, OJ Mayo and Mark Gasol to the Thunder. I am writing up the legal papers right now and i will submit it in about an hour. Expect to see it on ESPN.Com, i have already leaked the info, keep checking the page every 5 minutes for a full update.

Wow you and I have the same job.

But us Rockets just commited a trade that will bring us Kobe, and Pau Gasol for Tracy and Shane Battier.

Only players I see switching teams is T-Mac, Amare, and Caron. I am convinced the Rockets and Bull will eventually strike a deal that will allow the Bulls to keep Kirk. If not Laker fans might finally get their wish.

Caron seems as good as gone, Jamison will go if the Wizards can set aside their differences with the Cavaliers but that is totally up in the air it seems.

I see the Cavaliers having to settle on someone like Murphy at the deadline, I would be surprised if Amare was moved, even with all the rumours.

Something tells me the Cavs will make a deal.

Last year they didn't get Shaq at the deadline, and look what happened: they thought their team was title-ready, so they didn't go for it. This is the year to win it all, so they are going to go for Jamison full fledged I predict.

As long as team chemistry is kept first, then I'm fine with whatever.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest