Another Warriors Injury

Legacy

I don't see how.

Warriors + Maggette = worst record in conference.

Warriors - Maggette = worst record in conference.

Not yet, they have one loss less than the Wolves. But it seems like they are probably gonna have the worst record though.

Maggette has actually started scoring consistently this season.

In January his lowest amount of points scored in a game was 14. Highest being 35 and having about 5-7 30 point games.

I don't see how.

Warriors + Maggette = worst record in conference.

Warriors - Maggette = worst record in conference.

:angry: DAMNED, DUDE!!! :angry: This lame comment only proves that you have NOT been following Maggette throughout January!!! :angry: He topped 30 points five times on his way to averaging nearly 27 points per game for the month!!

Maggette scored 25 or more in 11 of the month's 15 games. :angry: He also had two double-doubles. Moreover, this season he's shooting 0.841 % from the FT line. He's topped that feat only twice in his career.

Can't believe I used to think you're a good poster... DAYUMMM!!! :angry: Do some research befo' posting, man.

Edited by Shaliq

:angry: DAMNED, DUDE!!! :angry: This lame comment only proves that you have NOT been following Maggette throughout January!!! :angry: He topped 30 points five times on his way to averaging nearly 27 points per game for the month!!

Maggette scored 25 or more in 11 of the month's 15 games. :angry: He also had two double-doubles. Moreover, this season he's shooting 0.841 % from the FT line. He's topped that feat only twice in his career.

Can't believe I used to think you're a good poster... DAYUMMM!!! :angry: Do some research befo' posting, man.

The fact that Maggette has been playing well doesn't make my original statement false. Sure, the injury sucks for Maggette, and I'm not denying his level of play prior to it, but with or without him, the Warrior's situation for their record still remains the same. If anything, the Maggette injury will help them tank even more for a better pick. Therefore, the injury does not suck for the Warriors.

Edited by Poe

Calm down man.