Hill Apologizes For Naked Photos

Doc

George Hill apologized on Tuesday for naked photos of himself that surfaced onto the web this week.

In a statement issued by the team Tuesday, Hill said: "A year ago I made a mistake and take full responsibility for my actions. I have matured and learned from this episode."

Hill apologized to his girlfriend, family, the Spurs and fans.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64580/20100209/hill_apologizes_for_naked_photos/

Another one?

^ :lol:

Still... I find it weird how society makes such a big deal out of a naked human body, to the point where it's actually punishable to not have certain body parts covered at all times.

I guess that's just me, though. I never understood censorship.

• Like 2

^ :lol:

Still... I find it weird how society makes such a big deal out of a naked human body, to the point where it's actually punishable to not have certain body parts covered at all times.

I guess that's just me, though. I never understood censorship.

Its because we are a Christian nation and Christianity is the closest thing to true evil that we know in this world.

So, by that standard, we are also a white women nation.

Oh please.

Majority rule.

If Christianity did not play a role in our government, laws and ethics then we would not see half the stuff we do. "Goddamn" being censored on radio and television while "[expletive]" can be said. Stem-Cell research and cloning being. illegal (SC is now legal but was made illegal in the first place for religious reasons) Gay marriage being illegal in most states, creationism being taught in Kansas schools as fact, ect. ect. ect.

Another rule.... no nudity. It is not the naturalists, atheists or agnostics who say sex and the human body is a sin.

We have taken some positive steps to get away from religion but you're kidding yourself and ignoring daily life facts if you do not think this is a Christian nation.

Edited by bravenewworld

Oh please.

Majority rule.

If Christianity did not play a role in our government, laws and ethics then we would not see half the stuff we do. "Goddamn" being censored on radio and television while "[expletive]" can be said. Stem-Cell research and cloning being. illegal (SC is now legal but was made illegal in the first place for religious reasons) Gay marriage being illegal in most states, creationism being taught in Kansas schools as fact, ect. ect. ect.

Another rule.... no nudity. It is not the naturalists, atheists or agnostics who say sex and the human body is a sin.

We have taken some positive steps to get away from religion but you're kidding yourself and ignoring daily life facts if you do not think this is a Christian nation.

the US may be a christian nation but OTR is the nation of all walks of life.

Oh please.

Majority rule.

The president said himself that this isn't a Christian nation.

Sure, religion has a huge affect on us, as well as the whole world. But just because the majority believe it, I wouldn't call it a Christian nation, nor would I call it a white nation.

The president said himself that this isn't a Christian nation.

Sure, religion has a huge affect on us, as well as the whole world. But just because the majority believe it, I wouldn't call it a Christian nation, nor would I call it a white nation.

Here is The Pledge of Allegiance that everyone recites during the flag ceremony:

The Pledge of Allegiance

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,

one Nation under GOD,

indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The United States of America is a Christian nation, whether you accept it or not. It has been for many years, since the beginning of it's foundings, through the Quakers, up until now.

Here is The Pledge of Allegiance that everyone recites during the flag ceremony:

The Pledge of Allegiance

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,

one Nation under GOD,

indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The United States of America is a Christian nation, whether you accept it or not. It has been for many years, since the beginning of it's foundings, through the Quakers, up until now.

"Under God" wasn't originally in the pledge. I don't remember the exact history, though, but Christians found a way to sneak it in there over time.