Do you like sex scenes in movies?

reno

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Almost every movie nowadays include some sort of sex scene, whether its serious or very random inglorious type. Most movies would be just fine if they removed the explicit scene, but they chose to keep it do to obvious reasons. Question is, do you prefer having the sex scene, or you think there's a time and place to watch that kind of stuff.

The only thing I don't like about sex scenes is that they usually have nothing to do with the plot. Not that I think sex scenes should be in banned from movies or anything, or that it actually makes me uncomfortable in any way, it just usually doesn't have much purpose to the story itself (unless it was some sort of movie based on romance). It's simply a scene the movie could do without and still be just as good, if not better.

I think it's a way to add a slightly higher percentage of viewers. Put a token hot chick or a hot dude in the trailer, and that might convince a few people out of every hundred to see the movie. I guess it's just part of the movie business.

The only thing I don't like about sex scenes is that they usually have nothing to do with the plot. Not that I think sex scenes should be in banned from movies or anything, or that it actually makes me uncomfortable in any way, it just usually doesn't have much purpose to the story itself (unless it was some sort of movie based on romance). It's simply a scene the movie could do without and still be just as good, if not better.

I think it's a way to add a slightly higher percentage of viewers. Put a token hot chick or a hot dude in the trailer, and that might convince a few people out of every hundred to see the movie. I guess it's just part of the movie business.

Yup, just look at Jessica Biel in Chuck and Larry.