Celtics Acquire Nate Robinson?

MainEv3nt

• Owner
Multiple sources say the Knicks have reached a tentative agreement on a deal with Boston sending Nate Robinson and a second player to the Celtics for Eddie House, J.R. Giddens and Bill Walker. The identity of the second New York player was not immediately clear.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop

It's official.

"Danny Ainge pulled off a complicated trade Thursday afternoon headlined by the arrival of guard Nate Robinson in Boston. Robinson, the three-time defending Slam Dunk champion, averaged 13.2 PPG, 2.4 RPG and 3.7 APG in 30 games for the Knicks this season. He and Marcus Landry, the other newly-annointed Celtic, will not be available for tonight's game in Los Angeles." Got it off Celtics.com

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/press_release/press021810-celtics-acquire-robinson.html

• Owner
BOSTON -- The Boston Celtics announced today that the club has acquired guard Nate Robinson and forward Marcus Landry from the New York Knicks in exchange for guards Eddie House, J.R. Giddens and forward Bill Walker.

Same link as above.

Yeah, I don't understand this deal at all. Robinson is pretty useless on a contending team like the Celtics. I really don't care what he did with the Knicks, it's a totally different story. I just don't see where he fits in. They never liked House because he is not a true PG, how is Nate any better to fit that role? Ainge is losing me...