Which top-4 playoff team would you rather face?

Poe

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you are a Heat fan, which of the current top four Eastern teams would you rather face in the playoffs?

I know I'm thinking a little bit ahead here, but since the deadline is over, we pretty much know what the shape of the team is. We also know that the chances of the Heat making it any higher than 5th seed is very, very slim. Plus knowing the nature of the Heat and their "Jekyll and Hyde" approach to each game, they could wind up in any spot between the 5th and 8th seed in the conference.

With that said, the Heat basically have a 1/4 chance of facing one of these teams. So who's your pick?

Edited by Poe

Atlanta or Orlando. I think KG would abuse us if he's at 100% and Rondo would absolutely murder our PG's. Cleveland would be a 6 game series IMO going their way. We've been good against Orlando recently as well.

I'd say Atlanta, right now.

I don't think the Heat will be able to match up with the Celtics nor the Cavs, possibly the Magic but I reckon Dwight would just dominate the Heat. So the best match-up for the Heat would be the Hawks.