Discussing OTR off the boards

Real Deal

• Owner

Members that are dedicated to making this site, and these forums, great...they don't talk about OTR in a negative manner. They don't blast the members here, harass anyone registered, etc. Anything deemed detrimental to our growth, both through expanding with new members and public relations with our current members...it's not going to be tolerated.

If you have a problem with any dedicated member here, any moderator, any admin, or myself...you can PM him/her. This is better than being a coward about it.

In another light, if I hear about anyone doing this to the OTR name, you will be permanently removed from the forums, both your access and your entire account and contributions here, no matter the member.

When we look for dedicated members to run team captain spots (whenever we get to that), I'll be looking into this. Dedicated members look to better the forums, so reporting issues off the site are a must, and keeping this site in good standing with guests and current members is the best way to promote your dedication and leadership within our community.

This also applies to any moderators we may be adding in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Members that are dedicated to making this site, and these forums, great...they don't talk about OTR in a negative manner. They don't blast the members here, harass anyone registered, etc. Anything deemed detrimental to our growth, both through expanding with new members and public relations with our current members...it's not going to be tolerated.

If you have a problem with any dedicated member here, any moderator, any admin, or myself...you can PM him/her. This is better than being a coward about it.

In another light, if I hear about anyone doing this to the OTR name, you will be permanently removed from the forums, both your access and your entire account and contributions here, no matter the member.

When we look for dedicated members to run team captain spots (whenever we get to that), I'll be looking into this. Dedicated members look to better the forums, so reporting issues off the site are a must, and keeping this site in good standing with guests and current members is the best way to promote your dedication and leadership within our community.

This also applies to any moderators we may be adding in the future.

Thanks for reading.

:glasses: