Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer #2

MainEv3nt

• Owner

Yeah, I wish they made his face the same way...that's my only gripe. His voice is changed a little, but not that big of a deal.

His face actually looks like that of a burn victim's, now...but again, just not the same Freddy.

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

I think that was the whole point.

Well, right...I knew that (read somewhere that they were going to do that before the trailer was even released). However, I think that one change may sway some of the old Krueger fans away from the movie.

It won't me, for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

With Halloween and Friday The 13th, it was different in that the characters wore a mask. By just looking, you can tell this isn't Robert Englund...but people just need to remind themselves that Englund is 60+ years old and done with Freddy.

Big task replacing him.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/747/747599/top-25-movie-franchises-of-all-time-20061126075751665.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bit late but yeah I've seen it. Thought the guy who played Freddy did a real good job. Probably the most 'scary' film I've seen in ages. You basically have to brace yourself as you don't know if they're sleeping or awake - Meaning when he pops out you absolutely [expletive] yourself. I thought the ending was very good. Can't go into much more detail incase people haven't seen it yet and don't want to spoil it. :P

• 2 years later...
  • Owner

Just watched this movie tonight (bought the DVD when it came out)...really thought they did a great job on it (probably the sixth time I've seen it, by the way, lol). Super bump.

The jump scares are fun, and this Freddy seems more demented.

I can't believe I didn't comment on this when I saw it in theaters.