Raptor Free Agents: Who Should They Re-sign?

The Raptors have a couple of players whos contracts expire after the end of the season and will have to make a decision on whether or not to resign some of them or let them walk. If you were Bryan Colangelo, who would you resign and what kind of contract would you give them ($$$ and years)?

Here is a list of Raptor players whos contracts expire at the end of the season and how much they are making this year (accoroding to Hoopshype):

Amir Johnson - $3,666,666

Antoine Wright - $2,110,550

Rasho Nesterovic - $1,990,000

Patrick O'Bryant - $1,620,000

I left out Chris Bosh because it is a given that he should be resigned for a max deal. Also, the Raptors have a team option of $854,389 for Sonny Weems that I would imagine everybody would also pick up so I left him out as well.

Like I said in the Sonny Weems thread, this board has been lacking activity lately, at least in comparision to its normal activity, so I figured I'd make a thread and this was the first to come to mind.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

- If Bosh leaves, resign Amir to keep some remaining depth at PF and hope he can develop. If Bosh stays, then there's no real need to keep Amir unless he can stay for cheap.

- Wright can walk. The Raptors already have DeRozan, Turk, Marko, and Sonny.

- Resigning Rasho is a given, IMO. I don't see any reason why not to go after him unless he demands too much money. I'd say he still has a solid year or two left in him.

- O'Bryant has little to no impact on this team this year. He's no more than a third-stringer, so he only should come back super-cheap if the Raptors wish to keep him, though it would probably be best to go after a rookie center to develop as a future back up to Bargnani for once Rasho gets too old.

Edited by Poe

We definitely should re-sign Amir if the price is right, hopefully no one comes in and offers him a 4 year MLE or something. We can afford to let anyone else walk since they are pretty replaceable, but I would like to bring Sonny back but Wright's play has been good lately, so either one would be fine for me since both are boneheads on offense at times.