Arenas willing to return

Arenas would have 'no problem' playing for Wizards

Until the fateful date comes and goes, questions about Arenas' future are hard to answer. Would he be willing to play again for the Wizards, the team that gone to great lengths to disassociate itself from him, the team that has removed nearly every trace of him from the Verizon Center?

"I have no problem," Arenas said. "Basketball is basketball. I don't think people realize that. No matter what city, overseas, D-league, park league -- I just want to play."

Then again, Arenas noted that his future with the Wizards is not up to him. He's only in the second season of a six-year, $111 million contract.

I really dont think he will be there next year. (title is linked to full article)

Edited by Kobe24

Meh, I could care less either way. I'd probably rather keep him than trade him for expiring scrubs. A buyout for a contract like his seems very unlikely so the chances of him returning are very high. Who knows, we may need him.