RD1: Legacy vs. Swish

Real Deal

lol at Fish trying to post like a gangster.

LOL I noticed that too.

Believe it or not thats actually how i talk, so hop off my balls eh?

and it's gangsta to you

Swish - first to 8

So you talk like an uneducated moron, that wont be good in the real world.

Yes I talk like an uneducated moron, as do half the people who live in NYC. Guess what? NYC is the business capital of the world, so I guess it is okay in the real world.

Yes I talk like an uneducated moron, as do half the people who live in NYC. Guess what? NYC is the business capital of the world, so I guess it is okay in the real world.

The half that dont talk like uneducated morons are the ones that work for businesses.

I felt Swish had a nice flow and an easy rhythm to follow. His lyrics had more structure, but I also felt Legacy was more risky and 'out there' with his lyrics. Both of them are really close, it's a tough choice. Since I have to choose one, I'm going to give a slight edge to Swish.

Swish - 8

Legacy - 6

The half that dont talk like uneducated morons are the ones that work for businesses.

You'd be surprised, the way you talk doesn't change how smart you are or who you are. Of course only an uneducated moron wouldn't know that.

Edited by Fish7718

yo shut up u 2, people from different areas talk differently its a [expletive]ing forum you can type however u want who cares.

and back on subject..this battle was so good these two def deserve to be in the 2nd round man. so when does the voting end?

• Like 1

yo shut up u 2, people from different areas talk differently its a [expletive]ing forum you can type however u want who cares.

and back on subject..this battle was so good these two def deserve to be in the 2nd round man. so when does the voting end?

Lol what flew up your [expletive], he attacked me for no reason. Maybe if you read the thread instead of ranting u see I said voting ends at 8 which means Swish already won. At least thats how its worked so far.

• Owner

Gave it three days. Swish takes it, 9-7.

And I suggest people start working their problems out over AIM, and not on the forums. Otherwise, you won't have the opportunity to work them out here, ever again.