[Completed] Greatest point guard of all-time?

Real Deal

• Owner

This is probably going to be a blow-out for Magic Johnson. He was an excellent passer, could score and play multiple positions on the floor, won five rings and multiple MVP awards.

Magic will probably win(and deservedly so), so i'll go a different rout lol. Honorable mention.

Bob Cousy

From a stand point, he wasn't much of a shooter, but he was easily one of the greatest play-makers of all time. He averaged a career 7.5 assists in an era where the guy you passed to HAD to shoot right away for it to count as an assist. so thos numbers are very impressive IMO.

Also, not my vote, but i have to mention his name since it would be wrong not to do so.

John Stockton.

Edited by Celtics3420

hmm well oscar robertson should get some love in this convo but i agree with you guys Magic Johnson was just so versatile, and how he ran the lakeshow really glorifies his pg abilities even more

I feel it's unfair to categorize Magic Johnson as guard the guy was 6'8 :lol: it's like calling LeBron a guard. It's obviously Magic Johnson but if we are talking inch for inch then I'd go Stockton or Isiah.

• 2 weeks later...