Snoop Dogg Ft. Kid Cudi - That Tree

Guest Need4Sheed

Drake? Mainstream? How about you listen to his REAL stuff.

I've listened to most of his songs, I heard about him before he blew up, and I never liked his music. No substance in his songs, his lyrics are boring as [expletive], and his rhymes are whack.

But of course, it is my personal opinion..

Guest Need4Sheed

Huh at Kid Cudi being the best right now. Drake is better, Wayne is tho in jail, Eminem is better, the list goes on and on lol.

Drake? Are you kidding me? lmao.

At least Cudi can freestyle with the best of them.

Drake cant do it to save his life let alone write his own lyrics.

Lol @ Drake not writing his own stuff. Fail is fail thread. All you Cudders need to go out more instead of getting high cause that's what all y'all do. Listen to real [expletive]. Drake's lyrics are amazing. What a joke thread.

I can agree with Cudi being a 100000x better free style but lyrically.. lmao.. what a joke. Drake ghost writes if anything, dumbass. Go smoke up.

Lol @ Drake not writing his own stuff. Fail is fail thread. All you Cudders need to go out more instead of getting high cause that's what all y'all do. Listen to real [expletive]. Drake's lyrics are amazing. What a joke thread.

I can agree with Cudi being a 100000x better free style but lyrically.. lmao.. what a joke. Drake ghost writes if anything, dumbass. Go smoke up.

You're talking like Drake is the next Tupac or Biggie....

Drake is [expletive], just give up. He's no where near the level of Cudi....

lol at Drake being one of the best. Only people that like him are teenage girls and guys that think they are raw.

Only good Drake stuff if when he is not with Lil Wayne and the stuff people don't know about because they don't have a catchy beat. One of his best songs is "fear".

Other than that, Cudi >>>>>>>> Drake

Drake writes his own stuff, however I'd take Cudi over him nowadays. A couple of months ago, I would have taken Drake, but his stuff is very repetitive and unoriginal. I mean, I listen to him and I like his versatility as a rapper and singer, but he just doesn't bring the creativity that Cudi does, and Cudi has a lot more songs that are applicable to the common person and have meaning behind them. While Cudi just released another good mixtape in Cudderisback, Drake's first two songs off of his TML album have been pretty lame.

Cudi >>>> Drake. Drake raps like all his punch lines are amazing, which 99% of them are garbage Soulja Boy-type lines. If there was no Lil' Wayne, Drake would still be the dude from TV whos trying to rap. He's had the same raps for years, but none of you guys liked him until Weezy co-signed.

Cudi >>>> Drake. Drake raps like all his punch lines are amazing, which 99% of them are garbage Soulja Boy-type lines. If there was no Lil' Wayne, Drake would still be the dude from TV whos trying to rap. He's had the same raps for years, but none of you guys liked him until Weezy co-signed.

I've listened to most of his songs, I heard about him before he blew up, and I never liked his music. No substance in his songs, his lyrics are boring as [expletive], and his rhymes are whack.

But of course, it is my personal opinion..

lol drake is not wack...drake is one of the better up and coming rappers out there, plus he can actually sing. sorry if you consider that wack.

You're talking like Drake is the next Tupac or Biggie....

Drake is [expletive], just give up. He's no where near the level of Cudi....

Cudi honestly is not that good. I really enjoy his music, but he's not a top tier rapper...

Huh at Kid Cudi being the best right now. Drake is better, Wayne is tho in jail, Eminem is better, the list goes on and on lol.

Drake is ridiculously bad, Eminem hasn't had a good albukm since the MMLP. Cudi isn't a rapper. Lil Wayne actually has talent, but he hasn't really displayed it.

What are you talking about? He had two highly acclaimed mixtapes (one of which was pretty damn good) and then So Far Gone which sparked a bidding war. Learn up stan.

Cudi is horrible at freeestyleing, anyone with a bit of knowledge of hip-hop would know that. This is coming from someone who has listened to ALL of his freestyles, and am actually a fan of his first mixtape. He's mediocre at rapping and singing.

lol drake is not wack...drake is one of the better up and coming rappers out there, plus he can actually sing. sorry if you consider that wack.

He can actually sing? lol.

Dudes need to step their hip-hop knowledge up.

He can actually sing? lol.

Dudes need to step their hip-hop knowledge up.

yea he can, u ever hear his RnB songs? Drake isnt a bad rapper, kid cudi IS a rapper, he just isn't a traditional one and his music is diverse. and i agree about eminem.

Drake has gotten better with every track that he makes. His original stuff was wack but he's really stepped his game up. Cudi is great too but he's a totally different style than Drake. Cudi's songs are usually slower and he's never intense when he rhymes he's more laid back while Drake goes hard most of the time.

To say that Drake is wack is crazy IMO. He's one of the best rappers out right now.

Either way, Hov is the best rapper alive and possibly all time.