[Completed] Best Mascot Ever?

Real Deal

C'MON Guys the Phoenix Suns Gorrilla has to be the greatest mascot ever. His athletic flips to the basket were phenomenal and he/she was a great complement to Charles Barkley's thunder in the 90's.

• Owner

Gotta go with the Suns Gorilla as well. I believe he's just one of two to be a playable character in an actual video game (Benny the Bull being the other, NBA Jam...right?). There's a reason for that. :P

Sorry but I gotta go with ThunderBolt, the muscular, blue action hero with a lightning bolt for a hat. His image was prominent in the Warriors’ primary logo: the one with him holding the lightning bolt above “Warriors”.

Sadly, because of Oklahoma City's inability to come up with any kind of decent team name, they're now forcing the Golden State Warriors to ditch their beloved mascot Thunder... It sucks how 'cause of OKC's lack of originality, imagination and creativity, they no longer can bring us the mute acrobatic stylings of Thunder.

I'm still mad.. Of all the names, how in the world could the Oklahoma City people copy.. uhm.. steal.. I mean 'select' the dim Warrior mascot's nickname that fit the franchise so well?!! I'm so mad.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/52046/The_Death_of_Thunder_medium.jpg

He wasn't just a standard mascot with the trampoline dunk tricks and the posing like Usain Bolt on a 4-day bender...

He had the ability to touch hearts..

We miss you, Thun!

Edited by Shaliq