Do you guys watch old WWF stuff on youtube?

I love doing it, brings back the memories of when I was like 9-10-11 years old watching The Rock. Those were the happiest moments of my life, sadly he had such a short career compared to guys like Michaels and the Undertaker. I'd give a lot just go back and experience watching those moments for the first time again. I remember Raw is War came on past my bed time but that didn't stop me. We had a huge mirror in the living room and I'd sit in my bed room door and watch the T.V. through the mirror. Watching the old promo's and matches on youtube is nothing like those times when I was younger but they still make me smile. My favorites are when The Rock was "The Corporate Champion" he said the funniest things. Like "If Ya Smelllllll- no no no, hey this isn't sing along with The Rock, The Rock says it by himself"

Classic Corporate Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQXauOQ99Q&feature=related

Edited by Fish7718

nah i use wweclassics.com

I have that, I got a free month of it when I order Wrestlemania 26, but I can't get it to work keep saying something about a license

I have been watching old weekly episodes of Raw is War and then the PPV's, all in order.

Where can you do that?

Ya that is a major hookup on my part since it took my [expletive]ing months to find something where I could watch old episodes. if that site ever gets taken down I will go crazy. I gotta get through 2000 still and 2001, it is a major timekiller watching the old episodes lol.