MAJOR smackdown spoilers

Swagger is, IMO, one of the best workers in the WWE, his mic skills leave a lot to be desired. I think if he had a manager he would be alot better. I still don't know if he is going to be a face or a heel or what. Who is he going to feud with? I have no idea. All I know is this guy is a great worker and can work a great match.

the videos being deleted is funny. people keep reuploading em and wwe keeps removing em. if you care to see it, just youtube swagger wins championship and 50 new ones will pop right back up. or you can just watch tomorrow of course.

swagger is a really good worker and has good in-ring talent, just has a lisp. i don't see people's problem with the lisp, it can cut great promos

WWE are kind of dumb for putting something like this on a taped show, if anything they should have taped a segment not on the show and then just put it on last minute. Swagger cashing in backstage on him would be sick, idk the rules about money in the bank but if he cashed it in Hardcore Title style that would have been sick. And no one would have been expecting it either if it was a seperately taped segment.

Still, this should have been done on Raw if they wanted to surprise people.

WWE are kind of dumb for putting something like this on a taped show, if anything they should have taped a segment not on the show and then just put it on last minute. Swagger cashing in backstage on him would be sick, idk the rules about money in the bank but if he cashed it in Hardcore Title style that would have been sick. And no one would have been expecting it either if it was a seperately taped segment.

Still, this should have been done on Raw if they wanted to surprise people.

True but they don't want to make Cena look weak since Swagger isn't big yet. But u cant argue that nobody expected this to happen on Smackdown. I guess Edge will be feuding with Swagger for belt cuz i heard Jericho has to call time off because of jury duty or w/e. idk

True but they don't want to make Cena look weak since Swagger isn't big yet. But u cant argue that nobody expected this to happen on Smackdown. I guess Edge will be feuding with Swagger for belt cuz i heard Jericho has to call time off because of jury duty or w/e. idk

how long off does he need for jury duty? a week? :lol: