Manny Ramirez ejected

Cobb

I'm sure most of you have seen it numerous times on ESPN. What'd you think of it?

Personally, I thought the umpire was joking around. That was one of the worst call I have seen in a while.

Personally, I thought the umpire was joking around. That was one of the worst call I have seen in a while.

him getting ejected was the worst call or the strike call?

the strike call was awful, but he he should have been thrown out when he did

The call was completely hilarious. It was no where close to the strike zone.

Did Manny deserve to get tossed? I'm not sure, I'm split 50/50. There is really no way to tell if he meant to throw it at the ump considering he was turned the other way when he threw it. But than again maybe he knew the ump was there. Whatever the case, the call was terrible.

him getting ejected was the worst call or the strike call?

the strike call was awful, but he he should have been thrown out when he did

Both, but mainly the called strike.

As for the ejection, I don't think he should've been thrown out. I know he threw his elbow pad up in the air but it was like 10 feet away from the umpire.

The ump didn't eject Manny because he threw his equipment, but his [expletive]ty attitude he played with yesterday.

Manny acts like the world owes him a favor or something. I like him, but if you just got suspended for 50 games, you should be on a short leash.

Edited by trutrojan8

The ump didn't eject Manny because he threw his equipment, but his [expletive]ty attitude he played with yesterday.

Manny acts like the world owes him a favor or something. I like him, but if you just got suspended for 50 games, you should be on a short leash.

lol did you see the call?

it was ridiculous. wtf is he supposed to do if a pitch way out side the zone is called a strike?

Paging trutrojan.....news flash.....Manny has had the same "attitude" for the past decade.....

You my friend, must not have seen it.

Yes I saw the call, and he acted like a [expletive]ing [expletive] since the pitch was 4 inches outside. The umps are human, they're gonna miss a call, so Manny decides publicity = good, so he throws his arm shield like a [expletive].

John Kruk put it the right way.. Manny should be focusing on getting past the 5th inning, and working on his legs instead of getting tossed for arguing balls/strikes

That umpire was a joke. You could even tell the guy had an agenda when it came to Manny. I guarantee Pujols or Hanley gets those calls because they were obvious. These calls couldn't even be subject to human error because they were so obvious. Manny got pissed just like any other guy would've. The throwing the equipment was awesome.

His comments after were great too.

"I only play five innings, so I was leaving anyway." -Classic