Predict when McNabb trashes the Eagles

Guest Need4Sheed

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Need4Sheed

How long will it take before McNabb trashes the Eagles?

I know it will eventually happen. Question is when.

Edited by Need4Sheed

In the media? He won't. He seems like he's a classy guy who knows that this is a business. If it were me I'd be ripping them non-stop after being the only worthwhile thing there on offense for the last decade not names Brian Westbrook.

Well if I'm McNabb I would just keep my mouth shut. If the Eagles wanted they could have sent him to a [expletive]ty team like Oakland or Buffalo but out of respect they sent him to a contender. I think he'll just keep quiet and let his game do the talking.

Well if I'm McNabb I would just keep my mouth shut. If the Eagles wanted they could have sent him to a [expletive]ty team like Oakland or Buffalo but out of respect they sent him to a contender. I think he'll just keep quiet and let his game do the talking.

True, Eagles could have been real jerks about it. I was reading an article that said he would have retired if they traded him to Oakland. At least they sent him somewhere he wanted to go. People are forgetting about this I guess...

Yahoo! Sports - Donovan McNabb essentially forced the Eagles to trade him to the Redskins, according to Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports.

After Philadelphia told him last month that they wouldn't deal him to Washington, McNabb refused to talk with any other teams that expressed interest.

"Frankly, I'm a little shocked," a source close to McNabb said. "I never thought [the Eagles would] do this. Never. But, yeah, this is the same thing that happened last year."

Last offseason, McNabb leveraged a "financial apology" after he had been benched in Week 12 of the 2008 season during a blowout loss to Baltimore.

According to the report, McNabb wouldn't discuss a contract extension with Buffalo, a potential suitor, and told people he'd retire if he has dealt to Oakland.

"He has plenty of money," the source close to McNabb said. "He's not doing anything he doesn't want to do."

You guys still think he is going to go and and talk [expletive] about the Eagles?

You guys still think he is going to go and and talk [expletive] about the Eagles?

Yeah I heard that as well. The Eagles certainly went out of the way to make him happy. I really think every side wins.

he'll trash them on the field when they play for the first time

I agree, that game is just going to be ugly for the Eagles. That day the Eagles organization will learn how much he really helped them, but I dont think he will say anything foul against the team or organization he is a classy person.

Edited by ChosenOne

I agree, that game is just going to be ugly for the Eagles. That day the Eagles organization will learn how much he really helped them, but I dont think he will say anything foul against the team or organization he is a classy person.

The Eagles are well aware of what he has done for this franchise. This trade has nothing to do with that.

Kolb will also be in for one hell of a year from the fans if he struggles. One bad game and I think the Philly fans might turn on him

The "WIP-calling morons" will turn on him for sure (WIP is our joke of a sports talk station, FYI). Trust me, most Philadelphia fans hate those guys as much as the rest of the country.