I will cry if....

Guest Need4Sheed

I would trade your pick if it isn't in the top 5. Reaching for Xavier Henry or James Anderson at 7(where you stand to draft right now) would be horrid when you can trade with a team like Minnesota or Miami who have multiple picks.

If we dont get one of these players I'd say trade it.

Wall

Cousins

Johnson

Turner

Favors

Aminu

Whiteside (yes, I love him)

Whiteside is a major project. Something like 2-3 years before you see significant impact. I had you guys taking Ed Davis in my mock because really, he was the best player available in that spot. Wesley Johnson and Aminu are good fits as well.

Would you cry if they took Motiejunas?

/wait for it...

Guest Need4Sheed

I guess depends on new coach and style of play.

A rookie euro wouldnt fit that great if its a defensive minded coach imo.

Edited by Need4Sheed

I guess depends on new coach and style of play.

A rookie euro wouldnt fit that great if its a defensive minded coach imo.

What would you guys want in return for that pick?

Holiday should be your PG of the future. But if Philly wins top pick, it should be Wall, a no brainer. No matter what Kobe says about Turner. Wall would be your another hyped first pick PG since AI, it should exciting.

But if Wall is gone, then Turner is the best choice... he'd play SG, next to Holiday and Iggy. He does play a lot like Brandon Roy, the steadiness, the control, the pace, the deceptive speed, the fundamentals. He'd be the franchise player... no offense to Iggy.

• Owner

Aldrich is going to be a pretty good player in the league. He's a true big that plays defense, and he can score the ball. If you're looking for someone to replace Dalembert and give you three times as much in the process, Aldrich would be good.

Xavier Henry isn't ready for the NBA.

Wall, Turner, Cousins and Johnson will all be gone by the time Philly gets to pick, I'm sure.

Aldrich is going to be a pretty good player in the league. He's a true big that plays defense, and he can score the ball. If you're looking for someone to replace Dalembert and give you three times as much in the process, Aldrich would be good.

Xavier Henry isn't ready for the NBA.

Wall, Turner, Cousins and Johnson will all be gone by the time Philly gets to pick, I'm sure.

You don't think taking Aldrich in the top 10 would be a reach? I would either go best player available or trade the pick unless they are in the top 5.

• Owner

You don't think taking Aldrich in the top 10 would be a reach? I would either go best player available or trade the pick unless they are in the top 5.

Aldrich in the top five is a reach, but he's a legit big man that plays defense and can be a scoring threat down low. He was probably the most important player on the Jayhawks, if you want the truth (but you could argue for Collins, obviously). You can't pass that up in the lottery.

Cole was almost never an issue on D, it was his offense. Cole worst defensive game was probably his last game, and we all know what happened there.