Poll for people that aren't from the east coast

Lkr

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because you made a poll that is completely pointed towards your side, and the poll has nothing to do with the topic that was at hand in the first place...

um I asked a simple question. I'm asking people that aren't from the area if they are sick of the coverage. You don't have to respond to this thread if you don't like it big guy

um I asked a simple question. I'm asking people that aren't from the area if they are sick of the coverage. You don't have to respond to this thread if you don't like it big guy

Get over your inferiority complex and enjoy the big boys playing some baseball :)

• Like 1

Get over your inferiority complex and enjoy the big boys playing some baseball ../../public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Nice call on the inferiority complex. Sure seems that way with all the complaining about the Yankees and Sox games.

Am I missing something here? How is that retarded?

http://tinypic.com/e12o7t.jpg-see-what-you-did-there.jpg