The next Allen Iverson?

fish7718

• Owner

He's going to be a very good basketball player in high school, that's for sure. I can't say he'll be good enough to be a D1 player, though...way too early. Some players hit that wall at 16 or 17 years old.

He looked good but nothing is certain. He may not grow or mature and may be passed by all his colleagues. There were a few young football players much like him that didn't pan out as expected.

It seems like his dad is aware of that possibility and doesn't want him devoting his entire life to basketball.

• Owner

What happened to the other little kid that was hella good? I think he was from Seattle or something.

I think I know who you're talking about...the kid that had 30% more lung capacity, or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

You cant say this kid will be the next anything. He will be very lucky just to be an NBA player someday. If he makes the NBA as a bench player who doesnt have much of an impact in the NBA, he would have still exceeded expecations by far imo. Its already tough to make the NBA so if he does he should still be satisfied.

In the AI era, remember when Dajuan Wagner was the next AI?

Wagner was unlucky with injuries, but he was definitely over hyped from the start and very poorly advised.

Joe Jackson is the next Allen Iverson. :D