Blur

Zolor23

Its very fun...one race I kept getting hit by the stupid dragon ball z things or w.e. they are and I got pissed. Next time one came at me, I just shook both my analog sticks all over the place and I avoided it, haven't been hit by one since.

The game is pretty much Mario Kart, but with nicer cars and stuff, it also has a ranking system and level up, very good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got this game today and haven't stopped playing it. It's literally Need for Speed Underground combined with Mario Kart. It is graphically amazing and the gameplay is flawless because it plays pretty realistically with the added fun of power ups.

If anyone likes racing games at all, I highly recommend this game. I can't say one bad thing about it.

I just got this game today and haven't stopped playing it. It's literally Need for Speed Underground combined with Mario Kart. It is graphically amazing and the gameplay is flawless because it plays pretty realistically with the added fun of power ups.

If anyone likes racing games at all, I highly recommend this game. I can't say one bad thing about it.

For the 360 or PS3?

• 1 month later...

Damn you all are crazy lol I love this game. But I've gotten the hang of it and do well online so that might be why. The learning curve is kinda long when it comes to getting used to very drifty cars.

I would hope you like it. You're like a level 50 aren't you?

I rented it a couple weeks and Confidence, ChosenOne, and I played against each other and it was pretty fun. Pretty cool how they keep track of points depending on what you finish in the race.

That's pretty typical of every racing game.

Wow, that's no fun man.

Haha well it's fun to know I'll never run out of things to do in the game. There's always something more to achieve since there's so many challenges to complete, achievements to unlock, and the legendary cars you get every time you prestige.

• 2 weeks later...