Antoine Wright Done For Season?

This is purely speculation on my part as nothing is confirmed, but considering the fact that he had to be carried off of the court, had a previously injured ankle (not sure if it was the same one or not) and left the arena last night on crutches, which he is still on as far as I know, does anybody else think that Wright may join Bosh on the shelf for the rest of the regular season?

EDIT: I stumbled across this comment in the Toronto Star while looking to see if I could find any concrete facts about Wright's status.

The way Wright was hobbling around on crutches, it seems highly doubtful he’ll be able to play in any of the season-ending games.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/basketball/2010/04/09/13534211.html#/sports/basketball/2010/04/09/pf-13534211.html

So it seems like I'm not the only who is speculating that Wright may be done for the season.

Doug Smith also wrote in his latest blog entry and he doubts Wright will be in the lineup tomorrow, but I don't think he mentioned anything in regards to the Detroit and New York games.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Not like they need him, they have hella special players.

With Bosh out, Turkoglu and Jack playing hurt, DeRozan being an inconsistent rookie and Calderon and Bargnani looking lost without Bosh in the lineup, yeah, the Raptors need all the help that they can get.

He is out for today's game against Chicago and is still on crutches. Injury officially released as a grade-2 ankle sprain. No word on anything else:

- The update on Antoine Wright is that he sustained a grade-2 sprain to his left ankle in the game against the Hawks. He will not play tonight and I’ve heard he’s still in a lot of pain. He’s also still on crutches.