RECOVERY

ManOnTheMoon

I can, relapse and refill was awful imo. Its been nearly 8 years since eminem has released a good album? He should just give up and get into acting.

Relapse was actually one great album, the only reason people automatically signed it off as a bad album was because of the accents he used..but if you look at the lyrics, flow, wordplay, irony, etc..they're all amazing and some of them are his best.

relapse and refill were solid. nothing great, but they weren't too bad.

Which one did you like better? Although you can't really call Refill an album since it was just a few songs that he had to throw out.

Idk, i believe if he didn't have the accents on Relapse it would be one great album and im not hating on the accents cause after a few listens im fine with them...but most fans don't like it.

Relapse was a pretty horrible attempt to 'relapse' into his Slim Shady LP days, it was just too much, just too gory and over the line IMO. There were a couple nice tracks like Beautiful, Deja Vu and Underground and a couple more, but a lot of it was very forgettable. Don't get me wrong the flow, wordplay and lyrics were on point, but he was just spazzing and rapping about random [expletive], and we know Em is more capable than that, just look at the Eminem Show.

Relapse 2 is supposedly going in an entirely different direction, apparently all the stuff was produced at the same time (for Relapse 1) and was being split into 2 albums, but instead he scrapped all the extras that would have been Relapse 2 and put out refill, that means that Relapse 2 is going to be a completely different sort of album (apparently) and all new stuff compared to relapse 1. I expect this album to be closer to the Eminem Show, which is an amazing album, but with potentially better production, since he is working with a lot of different and new producers (BLAZE).

Anyways, Relapse 1 was sick at the time it came out, it was just him spazzing out, but now hopefully relapse 2 is gonna have some 'songs' on it, if you know what i mean, not him just rhyming random [expletive]. Just Blaze said Relapse 2 is gonna be sick and is almost done, I am very excited for this album to come out and expect it to smash Relapse 1.

Also hopefully we never hear that weird accent again.

Relapse was a pretty horrible attempt to 'relapse' into his Slim Shady LP days, it was just too much, just too gory and over the line IMO. There were a couple nice tracks like Beautiful, Deja Vu and Underground and a couple more, but a lot of it was very forgettable. Don't get me wrong the flow, wordplay and lyrics were on point, but he was just spazzing and rapping about random [expletive], and we know Em is more capable than that, just look at the Eminem Show.

Relapse 2 is supposedly going in an entirely different direction, apparently all the stuff was produced at the same time (for Relapse 1) and was being split into 2 albums, but instead he scrapped all the extras that would have been Relapse 2 and put out refill, that means that Relapse 2 is going to be a completely different sort of album (apparently) and all new stuff compared to relapse 1. I expect this album to be closer to the Eminem Show, which is an amazing album, but with potentially better production, since he is working with a lot of different and new producers (BLAZE).

Anyways, Relapse 1 was sick at the time it came out, it was just him spazzing out, but now hopefully relapse 2 is gonna have some 'songs' on it, if you know what i mean, not him just rhyming random [expletive]. Just Blaze said Relapse 2 is gonna be sick and is almost done, I am very excited for this album to come out and expect it to smash Relapse 1.

Also hopefully we never hear that weird accent again.

His flow and wordplay was one of his best good to see you acknowledge that. The subject matter wasn't too random because it was him telling the stories of his drug behaviors, his thoughts and wishes of things he wanted to do when he was all cracked out but ya, it was all over the place and way over the line.

The accent was confirmed to be completely off so that's a good sign and i read an article about a week ago where Blaze said the album was "a pinch of salt" away from completion, and he just needed to go back to Detroit to wrap it up.

For some reason i'm a little worried he might take WAY to much time to perfect the album, and it might become a Detox like thing because Dre already announced a single, while Em barely gave any news.

Em is pretty spotty with his singles, he will drop that typical jokey first single, then it is one after another.... alot of dudes like to spread em out but it seems Em will drop like 5 singles in a month and a half lol.

And ya I heard something from Just Blaze talking about how sick the album is gonna be, also read on his twitter that big news is coming, probably a release date for the first single. Also good news about the accent completely gone, I hadn't heard that.

Em is pretty spotty with his singles, he will drop that typical jokey first single, then it is one after another.... alot of dudes like to spread em out but it seems Em will drop like 5 singles in a month and a half lol.

And ya I heard something from Just Blaze talking about how sick the album is gonna be, also read on his twitter that big news is coming, probably a release date for the first single. Also good news about the accent completely gone, I hadn't heard that.

Yea Blaze said it's going to be an instand classic, so did D12, Dre, and others who worked with him.

B.o.B and Paramore who have a song with Em coming up said he absolutely slayed them so i can't wait to see how R2 is.

Which one did you like better? Although you can't really call Refill an album since it was just a few songs that he had to throw out.

Idk, i believe if he didn't have the accents on Relapse it would be one great album and im not hating on the accents cause after a few listens im fine with them...but most fans don't like it.

both were pretty much on the same level. eminem is eminem now, if you get what i mean. he's no longer a top notch rapper, but i'd still much rather listen to his album than a hurricane chris or gucci mane. he puts out some nice tracks, but he's just mediocre in the game right now.

Where I do agree Relapse was a good quality album and better than most the trash that is coming out today like the carter, it doesn't compare to the eminem show or MM LP.

Legacy - was Be Careful What You Wish for on Refill or Relapse I thought it was just a bonus song on replace as opposed to be apart of refill and My Darling and Be Careful were on refill then I would prefer that album to relapse.

Getting back on topic, no I can't wait for this album to come out almost as excited as I was for the original relapse release.

both were pretty much on the same level. eminem is eminem now, if you get what i mean. he's no longer a top notch rapper, but i'd still much rather listen to his album than a hurricane chris or gucci mane. he puts out some nice tracks, but he's just mediocre in the game right now.

If you've listened to Buffalo Bill, Deja Vu, Beautiful, etc you'd see he still is the same Em ; flow wise, lyrical wise, wordplay, etc if not even better because he's mastered his flow with any beat and accent.

It's just his recent content that's been too much.

Where I do agree Relapse was a good quality album and better than most the trash that is coming out today like the carter, it doesn't compare to the eminem show or MM LP.

Legacy - was Be Careful What You Wish for on Refill or Relapse I thought it was just a bonus song on replace as opposed to be apart of refill and My Darling and Be Careful were on refill then I would prefer that album to relapse.

Getting back on topic, no I can't wait for this album to come out almost as excited as I was for the original relapse release.

Be Careful What You Wish for was for Relapse i believe.

Can't wait man. I've recently thrown Refill back into the CD player in the car. Buffalo Bill is top notch. Everything on Refill really. I would put Refill slightly above Relapse. But that is because Refill has 7 (really 6) hand picked songs. Where-as Relapse has more room to fill so to speak. Underground, Beautiful, Deja Vu ... there are a lot of great tracks there as well.

I will be getting Relapse 2 on the first day for sure. I'm salivating for it (no adam lambert).

Can't wait man. I've recently thrown Refill back into the CD player in the car. Buffalo Bill is top notch. Everything on Refill really. I would put Refill slightly above Relapse. But that is because Refill has 7 (really 6) hand picked songs. Where-as Relapse has more room to fill so to speak. Underground, Beautiful, Deja Vu ... there are a lot of great tracks there as well.

I will be getting Relapse 2 on the first day for sure. I'm salivating for it (no adam lambert).

I know man, i recently started bumping Refill again and mainly Buffalo Bill..now i can't get off that replay. Actually listening to the flow and wordplay on it is what amazes me.

Lately i've been bumping a lot of B.o.B in the whip and I should have his new track with Em on my hands soon.

Relapse 2 is all emotional so im really hyped up for this album.

Hated the first Relapse, but I'm definitely still looking forward to the second one. Like others have said, Em has stated that he's gonna put a lot more into this one. I think his features on "Forever" and "Drop The World" were encouraging, personally. Hope he stays away from that accent.

Hated the first Relapse, but I'm definitely still looking forward to the second one. Like others have said, Em has stated that he's gonna put a lot more into this one. I think his features on "Forever" and "Drop The World" were encouraging, personally. Hope he stays away from that accent.

Already confirmed from Blaze that the accent is completely gone as his direction is more serious. Drop The World showed some mad emotion so i hope that's how all of it is.