Magic get Bobcats in 1st round

The Regime

I got tickets to a few of these games. I'm not particularly looking forward to the Bobcats, only because they've beaten some top teams in the regular season. But this will be the playoffs, and I think we're playing some good basketball as of late. We need to ride the momentum into this series for sure.

Bobcats are crazy athletic and they can turn this into a 7 game series. Bobcats won their last encounter at Orlando without G Wallace, but Magic have good momentum going into the playoffs. Another fun series to watch along with the Lakers vs Thunders.

The season series went 3-1, with Orlando taking both away games.

I don't think this will be as competitive as some think it will be. I predict 6 games.

I hope so, we match up pretty well. I love our chances in this series, but it's one of those you don't wanna make bold predictions with.

We also been playing good basketball, it's really just time to get into "playoff mode" hope our guys can make that transition mentally.