Ed Davis

Guest Need4Sheed

A good down low offensive player that is also a lefty. He's not as physical as most GM's probably wish he would be but from his freshmen to sophomore year at UNC he definitely bulked up and got more physical which is a good sign. His moves in the post are really good and simple, definitely has an old school feel to his game which works out for him. Good on the boards and solid on defense. His short jumpshot is decent, he needs improvement there but he likes to stay at the post. In 2-3 years, his body will be perfect for the NBA and he will be a stud

Edited by NeTs15VC

All NBA defense potential IMO. He's a great shot blocker and once he bulks up he'll be a star IMO. He's not going to be a star right away so you guys will have to be patient. He's my number 2 PF behind Derrick Favors.

All NBA defense potential IMO. He's a great shot blocker and once he bulks up he'll be a star IMO. He's not going to be a star right away so you guys will have to be patient. He's my number 2 PF behind Derrick Favors.

Weird, I got Cousins at #1..kid is a monster

Doesn't Cousins remind you of a guy that can be a problem?

Almost like a lazy character type of guy?

Hardly. His "character issues" are greatly overstated. One guy I know who lives in Lexington says a lot of his problems come from caring too much. He's ultra competitive so when he's messing up or his team is he gets a little heated. Cousins is a tremendous player who I'd take in a heartbeat.

Yeah, the kid is a straight up thug, really strong kid under the glass and wouldnt be surprised to see him near a double double his rookie year.

His character issues would be the only problem, yeah you're right he cares too much because right now he loves it in Kentucky, however, if hes in a situation he doesnt like I can see this guy just quit on the team because he isnt getting what he wants. Character issues or not, he will be a star. Definitely has a lack of composure though and gets heated up a lot..