Tebow

bigdog17k

I'm hearing things on how he might not even be drafted...

Had one more coach tell me today that Tebow can't play QB in the league. Wouldn't draft him -- at all. Ouch.

@PriscoCBS

Florida QB Tim Tebow has not yet made any decision about whether to attend next week's draft in NYC. He will decide by Friday.

@Adam_Schefter

This doesn't sound good. :unsure:

• Owner

He'll definitely get drafted, no doubt in my mind. I'd bet money on it.

I wouldn't say a first or second round pick is good, though. That would be a waste. HOWEVER, a late third, or anything after that? Maybe a good decision. Tebow isn't your ideal NFL QB, but he's got the attitude and the drive to change that. It may not be likely, but let's not throw him into the pile of trash that is reserved for guys like JaMarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf.

You'd take Skelton, Pike, LeFevour, Canfield, Stull and Max Hall over Tebow? Give your head a shake guy,.

Tebow is going to be drafted in the late first-early second whether or not people like it.

And you think that's a good move for whatever team decides to hit the crack pipe before they make that choice?

I would give the guy a shot, he has improved throwing mechanics and he has the heart of a warrior. If anything teams could try to convert him to RB or FB if the whole QB thing doesn't work. I don't know why (maybe its my love for him) but I think Tebow will make a solid QB, take him no earlier in the third and give him a chance. Plus teams would be stupid to pass up on him, the fans absolutely adore him so atleast you'll get a boost in revenue lol.

And you think that's a good move for whatever team decides to hit the crack pipe before they make that choice?

In my eyes, Tim Tebow will be a success at whatever position he plays. He has too much heart and will to not. It may be cliche but it's the truth. Especially if he can sit for a year or two and learn the system. He wants to improve, and he wants to be a quality starter. Not much more you can ask out of a guy.

No, he just knows he probably won't be drafted within the first 3 rounds.

he's still been given the oppurtunity to play the sport he loves PROFESSIONALLY, and to become rich doing so. why turn that down? if i had a chance to become Adam Morrison (getting paid to warm the bench) i would do so immediately, because im still getting paid to do what i love. it doesnt make sense to me.

More discussion of Tebow to Broncos

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 22, 2010 4:55 PM ET

If Tim Tebow's agent pretty much knows where the former Florida quarterback is going, and if Tebow's dad is confident that his son will be a Top 15 pick, might the Denver Broncos, picking 11th, be the team to take him?

Mike Klis of the Denver Post writes that 11th overall would be too high for the Broncos to pick Tebow. But he adds that the Broncos just might take him, especially if they can engineer a trade that has them picking somewhere in the 20s.

Of course, if Tebow's dad is right, he'll be gone before a pick in the 20s. But the Broncos have been showing plenty of interest in Tebow lately, and the closer we get to the draft, the more that interest seems to increase.

According to Klis, Broncos coach Josh McDaniels would love to make a bold move, would love a quarterback who's at least 6-foot-3, comfortable in the shotgun and a proven winner, would love an intelligent, high-character player, would love a passer he can develop as a project, and would love someone who can help the Broncos' offense in short-yardage situations.

That all sounds like Tebow. Does all this Tebow talk suggest that where there's smoke there's fire, or is this a smokescreen? We'll find out in a few hours.

I always LOL @ the Tebow's a winner thing.

He's 1-5 in games where his team is trailing at the half and he won 1 title with a monster defense. Chris Leak was the QB in title number 1...not Tebow.

I always LOL @ the Tebow's a winner thing.

He's 1-5 in games where his team is trailing at the half and he won 1 title with a monster defense. Chris Leak was the QB in title number 1...not Tebow.

and I LOL @ people who think Colt McCoy will be a good NFL QB. Only 6'2 and being that small he's got a lot to over come and the main thing is football IQ. Judging from what I've seen he don't have it. He will be a solid back up. Honestly if I were an NFL team I'd take Tebow over McCoy. Tebow is hard worker and he will go in there he will learn a wild cat and do that he will back up for a few years under a great qb and learn systems and develop. Tebow is a winner you can laugh at it all you want.