GM1: Chicago @ Cleveland

Cleveland is going to win this series with ease, but I have to say that the officiating in the first half was pretty biased. Shaq as always still establishes post position by throwing elbows into players faces, and even when he catches the ball he throws bows. I saw him do it atleast 3-4 times in the second quarter, and only once did the refs blow the whistle and call an offensive foul. Also LeBron got away with a couple plays in which he hooked Deng and ran over Deng both of which were clear offensive fouls imo. It's no wonder that Deng was so frustrated at the end of the first half.

Whatever though, the Bulls missed too many jumpshots anyway. Rose did as much as he could, but he doesnt have alot of help outside of Deng and Heinrich, and they are average offensive players at best.

Edited by Confidence

Chicago desperately needs Bosh or Stoudemire this offseason. Their lack of front court production is absurd. If they had a PF who could give them 20 a night they would be a very good team. Bosh, Stoudemire and Boozer should be 3 of the guys they go hard after this offseason.

Cavs are gettin away with MURDER. Lol, its pretty ridiculous.

I know, I mean seriously haha. How could the one seed be winning?

Awesome game. Only problem was Delonte but damn, Shaq showed up. All the haters who said we'll lose because LeBron and Shaq can't play together can shut up.

15 to go.

I know, I mean seriously haha. How could the one seed be winning?

We knew they would win, but the officiating was CLEARLY one-sided. Rose attacked continuously throughout the game and only shot 2 FT's all night. He got mauled whenever he entered the paint and that goaltend was obvious and it went uncalled.

11 vs. 17 free throws? 15 vs. 19 personal fouls? Not that big of a diff. And I watched the game.

The Cavs have a top defense for a reason. How many times did Jamison and LeBron strip the ball away from the Bulls and 12 blocks also. They were even both ways imo. But of course, even 4 years of in playoffs and only one finals appearance, yet people still think the refs favor LeBron.

There is no question the Cavs got a lot of favorable calls tonight. There was multiple times the announcer said "and [bulls player] drives the lane, and a foul." Then a few seconds later he says "my mistake no foul, but there was plenty of contact." Thought it was pretty funny. The Cavs got away with hacking guys that drive to the basket on every play.

There is no question the Cavs got a lot of favorable calls tonight. There was multiple times the announcer said "and [bulls player] drives the lane, and a foul." Then a few seconds later he says "my mistake no foul, but there was plenty of contact." Thought it was pretty funny. The Cavs got away with hacking guys that drive to the basket on every play.

Then again, you think the officiating is terrible every Cavs game. Unless the Bulls won this, you would say something like this.

The game was physical all around. Look which team shot better and look which team had more rebounds, assists, blocks. That team was the Cavs. That's why they won.

Then again, you think the officiating is terrible every Cavs game. Unless the Bulls won this, you would say something like this.

The game was physical all around. Look which team shot better and look which team had more rebounds, assists, blocks. That team was the Cavs. That's why they won.

This might be one of the only times I say this, but.... co-sign.

• Like 1

• Owner

Rose was getting hit as much as LeBron, and while LeBron did get most of the calls, it wasn't that bad for Derrick.

The one thing to look at was how many times Shaq cleared space with his elbows. That was ridiculous...but he's been doing that every play ever since he slowed down after the championship in Miami. The refs need to call that, though. Noah couldn't hold him, but Miller doesn't have that much trouble. However, when you're throwing those elbows and pushing your defender off of you with your hands, it's a different story.

Chicago wasn't going to win this game, anyway. They couldn't hit any of their open shots most of the game.