RD2: (6)Confidence vs. (3)Legacy

Real Deal

• Owner

New rules for round two:

1) 16 lines max.

2) At least one of those lines must be about your opponent's favorite sports team (basketball, football, etc).

3) One line has to end with your opponent's display name on OTR. You can exclude numbers.

4) Cussing will be censored if you decide to use it. Don't bypass the censor with asterisks or other symbols.

5) If you say Dick Vitale's first name, please censor it yourself by typing [expletive]. In the manner it would be used in this contest, it should be filtered out.

NOBODY ELSE POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL THE SECOND RAP IS ADDED.

After both competitors are finished, members can place their vote. Please explain your vote.

The lower seeds (in terms of position) go first. Based on this match-up, Confidence will be asked to post his, followed by Legacy. You have two days to post.

Good luck, fellas. Run yo mouth! ;)

Look whose back for another beating

Let me give you a band aid to stop that bleeding

I still dont understand why you call yourself Legacy

You'll only be remembered as the guy who lost to me

Lakers are the champs, don't be jealous

I'd be mad too if you had Kobe and I had Ellis

Nellie's okay he's got some winning action

No rings try 10, winner Phil Jackson

Warriors winning a ring that's a dream

Turiaf went to Oakland guess he chose the wrong team

Don't be mad cuz Kobe's a winner

[expletive] Steph, I'm Indian I eat Curry for dinner

Enough of all this smack talk, this is already over

Better luck next time, you'll need a three leaf clover

You swung, you missed, looks like it's time for you take the fall

That rap was so [expletive]ing soft, it reminded me of Pau Gasol

Your rap was gloomy, weak, and you look nervous and tense

I guess you can't match your name, you have no Confidence

Thinking you won last time, when I destroyed you, turned you black and blue, face the news

Now I know you're going to sue, for this wicked abuse and you know you going to lose

Bandwagoned the Colts this year, now you gonna have to lose like your boy Manning

The only thing you known for on this site is for post padding and spamming

So put down the keyboard and listen to your master

I had your mom first, your dad just had her after

Your cousin loves this rap, he knows you're one of my victims

Creativity at its peak. Have had no problems.

It was a highlight on ESPN, even your brother knows my rap was blazing

Yea that highlight was on SportCenter as well, no doubt that was amazing.

Edited by Legacy

I don't get the quotes. :huh:

They are a part of my lines. Basically, I'm inserting them into my verse. Kinda creative, imo. I did something similar on another site before, and they liked it so I tried it for this too.

Vote!

Damn this ones hard for me to choose.

Confidence had some sick rhymes, Legacy's rap escalated near the end. I'm gonna have to go with Confidence on this one.

Confidence - 1

Legacy - 0

Nellie's okay he's got some winning action

No rings try 10, winner Phil Jackson

Don't be mad cuz Kobe's a winner

[expletive] Steph, I'm Indian I eat Curry for dinner

The sickest lines so far in the whole battle. Legacy you were creative with the quotes but flow, words, and the "lols" went to Jeet.

Confidence - 2

Legacy - 0

wtf?! Confidence was super whack, he had 1 good line the rest were nursery rhymes.

Confidence - should be -1 for being terrible (3)

Legacy - 2

LMFAO really.....

If we talking bout bread Ima a loaf you're a crumb

If we talking bout a hand Ima fist you're a thumb

If we talking bout cars I'ma benz or a bentley you're a Vue

If we talk about body parts your a [expletive] Ima [explicative] cause i just raped you

:rofl:

LMFAO really.....

:rofl:

First of all I never said mine was better it has nothing to do with it.

Secondly at least mine had some flow to it his just seemed like he was picking words that rhymed together and putting sentences around it.

First of all I never said mine was better it has nothing to do with it.

Secondly at least mine had some flow to it his just seemed like he was picking words that rhymed together and putting sentences around it.

But it made sense lol, and when is rhyming a bad thing in a rap? he thought out his words clearly and made complete sense with what he was saying.

First of all, Fish went up against Swish, last time's champ. He obviously faced tough competition. I don't see ChosenOne and the little kid in the tournament, so why are they here talking this much crap? lol

It's because of people like you two that stuff like this doesn't take place often and ends randomly. Just shut up and let people vote.

First of all, Fish went up against Swish, last time's champ. He obviously faced tough competition. I don't see ChosenOne and the little kid in the tournament, so why are they here talking this much crap? lol

It's because of people like you two that stuff like this doesn't take place often and ends randomly. Just shut up and let people vote.

Ok he went up against tough competition, I never [expletive]ing said he didn't dumbass. I never said I could rap that is why I did not join the one time I did you fools called me out and you fools lost. what crap?

It is people like me that end stuff?? wtf that does not even make any sense what have I done?

I can say what ever I want and have a discussion with who ever I want. We are not talking about you so you should just shut the [expletive] up and go about your business. Also I am not stoping anyone from voting if they want to vote they can i am not stoping them.