church of satannnnn

reno

• 3 weeks later...

GTFO with your stupid illuminati conspiracy [expletive], there's no [expletive]ing occult..

lol if there was nothing going on, why would beyonce wear this at the coachella fest? She could have choose any other "normal" ring, or no ring at all. But instead, she chose a baphomet

http://immaculatebacktalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/1271942365beyonce_baphomet1.jpg?w=500&h=371

Just looked up the church of satan website. They just use the word "satan" as a symbol for self reliance and self worship, or something like that. They clearly don't actually believe in a satan or even a god. I suppose they created the church to replace whatever value and meaning they get from a christian church.

Just looked up the church of satan website. They just use the word "satan" as a symbol for self reliance and self worship, or something like that. They clearly don't actually believe in a satan or even a god. I suppose they created the church to replace whatever value and meaning they get from a christian church.

That shouldn't be difficult. The Christian church was never meant to give value and meaning.

lol if there was nothing going on, why would beyonce wear this at the coachella fest? She could have choose any other "normal" ring, or no ring at all. But instead, she chose a baphomet

http://immaculatebacktalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/1271942365beyonce_baphomet1.jpg?w=500&h=371

i've seen all the conspiracy videos. it just shows how people lack any social life to make up this bull[expletive].