Pietrus Autograph

I have 8 Leinart autos, 2 Chris Wells autos, 3 Evan Longoria autos, 2 Knowshon Moreno autos, Chipper Jones, Ozzie Smith, Rick Porcello, Vincent Jackson, Pat White, Jonathan Stewart, Rashard Mendenhall, and waaaay more. Don't start collecting them, it gets addicting.

Nice.. Only bball player I got is Ron Artest. Good stuff :D

Dang, NICE. Assuming that it was acquired in person, how is Ron personally? Seems like a cool dude. Only "significant" NBA autos I have is Danny Granger and Alonzo Mourning's from the 92-93 Upper Deck Draft Pick.

Dang, NICE. Assuming that it was acquired in person, how is Ron personally? Seems like a cool dude. Only "significant" NBA autos I have is Danny Granger and Alonzo Mourning's from the 92-93 Upper Deck Draft Pick.

Thanks, actually I did meet him in person. He is a very cool dude, he was friendly and always smiled at the fans when they told him he was gonna win a ring this year . Hes always been really cool with the fans ever since he got to LA.

I dont want to take bigdogs thunder though. I will trade him Ron's autograph for Pietrus :D

That's cool. I have some autographs, but never my own name on it.

I got autographs from Hulk Hogan, Derek Fisher, Anthony Morrow, Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Don Nelson, Raja Bell, CJ Watson, Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf, Mikki Moore, and Lincoln Kennedy.

where you get it at? thats awesome

There was a charity dinner March 20th that my aunt got to attend cause she does some real estate type work for the Magic. And Pietrus was there so she knows I like the Magic and got me this. :)

She told him my name, but I guess it was loud and he had France on the brain. :lol:

Back in the day, when Clyde Drexler was playing with Portland, my mom used to work at this car dealership and he came in with his Acura NSX. She got to drive it around back and hand wash his car as well. She got his autograph and gave it to my cousin (I was to young at the time). It was made out to him even "Hey Brandon, hope to get to meet you sometime, Clyde Drexler". We were talking about this about 2 years ago and my cousin freaking lost the autograph. -_-

I once got Jermaine O'Neal's autograph when he was a rookie. He signed a Blazer basketball hat that I had. But I got it when I was young, and being the stupid little kid I was, I wore the hat, the autograph faded away and the hat got really crappy and I ended up losing the hat. I wonder if the hat would of been worth anything after he won MIP and went to a couple All-Star games. <_<