GM2: Miami @ Boston

Real Deal

Well, we haven't beaten the Celtics so far this year (I think) and I think two of those games Garnett didn't play, so even with Garnett out we need to play harder.

I think the key to this game will be turnovers. We were 4th in the regular season for the least amount of turnovers at 13 I believe, and we had 22 last game. Also, Beasley and O'Neal need to really step it up, because both were nonexistent in that first game. To top it off, we need to drive more. When we went for something like 4-24 in that 3rd/4th quarter stretch, we settled for jumpers. Let's hope Heat play better this time around.

Jermaine off to another garbage start. Magloire was okay and Haslem did well on the boards. Chalmers was excellent hitting 2 huge threes.

I like Beasley's effort on the glass early on and Wade really needs to step it up and stop being tentative.

Why do we play like idiots? Now we are gonna be within 20-10 points for the whole game, and then at the end we will be down 5 or something and we will be screwed. Honestly, our team just chokes when they have the opportunity to win.

IN RILEY WE TRUST!!! lol

What, he's the best GM. He's got the rings and apparently he's got D-Wade and a few other mega stars en route to Miami this summer. He built a team that can take the Celtics all the way.

At least he got Heat fans in a sense of comfort.

• Like 1