GM4: Phoenix (2) @ Portland (1)

What a horrible game we played, very surprised we didn't lose in double figures. Not sure where our bench was, no energy at all. We were 6-23 from the 3 point range, long time since we struggled that much. Cant explain how much 2nd chance points for the Blazers killed us, it was frustrating to see us play decent defense to force the Blazers into some tough shots and then let them get a rebound for an easy lay up. Refs were terrible throughout the game, we clearly got fouled about 3-4 times down the stretch but no whistle was to be heard. We need to make some adjustments next game, and stop giving Aldridge so many open shots off the pick n roll. The flagrant foul near the end of the game on Channing Frye honestly made me lol and summed up how bad the refs were at officiating the game.

Considering how we played today and how close we were throughout the game, the Blazers will have no chance at The U.S Airways Center on Monday. As I said before, Gentry will make some adjustments on Aldridge to contain him, if we can hold him under 20 points somehow this series will be over by Game 6.

• Like 1

The fact that Roy played actually surprised me. I didn't wake up early enough for me to watch it ... but when I checked the box score and saw that Roy played over 20 mins, it surprised me.

The fact that Roy played actually surprised me. I didn't wake up early enough for me to watch it ... but when I checked the box score and saw that Roy played over 20 mins, it surprised me.

Duuuuuuuude, n when you were surprised, were you all like, man this is weird! Like as if you are not used to knowing the fact that Brandon Roy was going to play and then you look at boxscore, it says Roy and hes like playing!

• Owner

Genius move by McMillan to play Bayless in the five, forcing Nash to defend him. It's always Nash's inability to defend other guards that gets the Suns in trouble, and it may just kill them this series.

Now that Roy is back, it's even worse. Gentry will need a lot out of Grant Hill this series, and the Suns are just going to have to out-shoot their opponents with no regard to defense.

Genius move by McMillan to play Bayless in the five, forcing Nash to defend him. It's always Nash's inability to defend other guards that gets the Suns in trouble, and it may just kill them this series.

Now that Roy is back, it's even worse. Gentry will need a lot out of Grant Hill this series, and the Suns are just going to have to out-shoot their opponents with no regard to defense.

I guess we're gonna need game 3 Jason Richardson for the next 3 games.

I'm starting to feel as though they actually faked the surgery thing and had it way earlier so that the Blazers could surprise the Suns.

Makes no sense considering Portland isn't that much better then Portland even at full health. Nobody knows who will win this series though.