GM4: LA Lakers (2) @ Oklahoma City (1)

So Kobe can hit Harden across the wrist after a shot and get called for a foul, but Fisher cant get a call when Westbrook does the same exact thing. LOL.

LMAO and an inadvertant whistle now, when Kristic clearly stripped him, seriously just keep those whistles out of your mouths. [expletive]ing ridiculous.

So Kobe can hit Harden across the wrist after a shot and get called for a foul, but Fisher cant get a call when Westbrook does the same exact thing. LOL.

LMAO and an inadvertant whistle now, when Kristic clearly stripped him, seriously just keep those whistles out of your mouths. [expletive]ing ridiculous.

I didnt see it, but they changed it back

Thunder are going to be scary good in a few years. This woman announcer is hella annoying though. Can't believe ESPN is getting her to call a Lakers game that hella people will watch. Should have been Mike Breen and crew.

• Owner

We need the aggressive Kobe in the second half. This BS about feeding our bigs isn't going to work. With Kobe shooting less, more attention is dealt in the paint by the Thunder, and it shuts down our inside game.

No-brainer that some don't get in Lakerland.

With my team struggling... it's nice to see kingfish's team struggling too :)

HOLY COW... WESTBROOK IS KILLING YAAAA TEAMMMMM :)

Lets see if Gamerguy follows through on his threat. I didnt bait anyone and he is baiting me. Mods do your thang. :)