GM4: Boston (3) @ Miami (0)

Real Deal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Wade is still the third best player in the league behind Bryant and James.

depends on your point of view, if you can say kobe is better than james (which statistically wouldnt work) and say bron is better than kobe (which for a lot of people, greater dominance on both ends of the floor wouldnt work and closing out games when it matters etc.) then you can easily make the argument for dwyane wade

Edited by Clutch

BTW, good job by O'Neal for improving his shooting. 33% today versus his 16% from the first three games. He made just 1 shot, but it was a difference maker!

Yeah, wtf is he doing out there. I thought Jermaine would step up against the Celtics and provide much needed help for Wade, guess not.

It was all about the wade's show today. I had a feeling he was gonna go nuts. He should try do it the next 3 games lol

Hell yea :rock:

and who knows, maybe O'Neal will go bananas, too. Those percentages have to even out at some point :lol:

Edited by Poe

If Wade takes it to 7 games, I think he should go smack Lebron and Kobe in the face.

Also, O'Neal should just be water boy because he serves no other purpose.

Edited by SRV

As much as it was the Wade show in the 4th quarter, Q deserves a lot of credit for coming up big today with 20 points and Beasley had a huge tip-in late in the game that got our offense back going in the 4th. Very proud of the TEAM effort we got today on both sides of the ball.

Haslem with 0 points but 11 rebounds. That's the consistency that Haslem brings. You know he will always stay competitive even if he doesn't get any shot opportunities, he's going to find other ways to contribute. I really hope he comes back next year.

Joel Anthony had some big-time hustle plays and was +22 when on the floor.

Beasley is finally starting to pick up his game offensively, with his jumper getting back in rhythm with a good mix off attacking and settling.

Q-Rich was the Tito-of-the-game today. He set the tone with 2 straight threes and caused problems defensively with his deflections and steals. He played with a tremendous amount of passion and deserves to come back next year.

Chalmers, Wright, and Arroyo each contributed in their own ways.

Really, as much as Wade did this game with those 46 points in 24 shot attempts (holy cow!!), it really was a team victory.

Edited by Poe

MIA lineup should be Arroyo-Wade-Beasley-Haslem-Anthony

[expletive] no. Beasley would get murked by Pierce, plus there's no three point shooting to spread the floor for Wade. Maybe it could work defensively if they run a 2-3 zone, but the offense would be disastrous. Not to mention how horrible the bench would be for the front-court.

Edited by Poe

chalmers-wade-qrich-beasley-joel anthony

have JO as LAST option, behind shavlik randolph and jamaal magloire

Now we're talkin'

Unfortunately, I disagree with this one, too. Chalmers is proving to be less and less of a point guard and more and more of a 2 guard (there's a reason why Chalmers only plays when Wade or Arroyo is on the court).

Having a good ball handler and a pure PG like Arroyo helps take some pressure off of Wade, instead of having to worry about Chalmers and his turnover tendencies.

So I think the only change I would make is starting Joel Anthony. I would say to start Wright at the 2 and have Wade start at one, but that leaves two problems. One, Wade is more affective at the 2 and Wright hasn't played the point enough to be relied on with this kind of pressure. Two, Wright and Haslem are the Heat's two best bench players, so starting Wright will create a weaker bench.

So yea.. Arroyo - Wade - Richardson - Beasley - Anthony. Put O'Neal in a suit.

Edited by Poe