GM4: Dallas (1) @ San Antonio (2)

San Antonio can easily win the West, Pop was so smart keeping Duncan on limited minutes the whole season. Ginobli-Duncan-Parker look as good as new, and freaking George Hill is something to notice..

but wowww.. i cant believe we are down 3-1.. oh well. one game at a time now.

Dallas is done. What an absolutely disappointing series.

It's only disappointing if you're a Mavs fan, which I'm going to assume because JKidd is your favorite. But I'm loving this series as I would much rather play the Spurs than the Mavs. Except the Spurs are playing very very good basketball (I'm assuming we beat the Suns, lol). I knew the Spurs weren't going to go down easy just because of a lackluster season. I knew they were going to fight hard but damn...did NOT expect them to go up 3-1.

George Hill is something else. It was very entertaining watching this kid play.

It's only disappointing if you're a Mavs fan, which I'm going to assume because JKidd is your favorite. But I'm loving this series as I would much rather play the Spurs than the Mavs. Except the Spurs are playing very very good basketball (I'm assuming we beat the Suns, lol). I knew the Spurs weren't going to go down easy just because of a lackluster season. I knew they were going to fight hard but damn...did NOT expect them to go up 3-1.

George Hill is something else. It was very entertaining watching this kid play.

Something special

• Owner

Portland would rather play Dallas, bro. There's no way they are beating San Antonio's half court game, not when the Spurs are at full strength. Miller would get torched, Duncan would slow LaMarcus and dominate him on the offensive end, and Roy would stand no chance against Manu (a healthy Roy would, of course, but he won't be 100% until the offseason).

I hate the Spurs but they deserve a lot of credit with how they are playing. Thought injuries would hurt them in the playoffs but they are playing some great basketball out there. I'd be worried if they advance and we do too.

Yes baby! :yahoo:

Im glad to see my favorite non Laker player doin well (Ginobili). Tim Duncan aint done either although everyone said he wasnt dominant anymore. This series is like my baby cause I picked the Spurs to win it, I got the Heat series wrong so this makes up for it. And all my friends said I was crazy when the Spurs would do it so ive kinda adopted the Spurs as my 2nd team, I hope they win if my team doesnt. Im happy for the Spurs. :yahoo:

Whats Cuban gonna do if they lose. :blink:

I legit feel sad for him. He's the only owner who goes to every game and is actively involved in each game. He's a true fan and really shows his emotion. He's done so much to surround Dirk with some quality players, and it still isn't coming together.

I legit feel sad for him. He's the only owner who goes to every game and is actively involved in each game. He's a true fan and really shows his emotion. He's done so much to surround Dirk with some quality players, and it still isn't coming together.

Exactly. His is a very passionate owner, unlike some other owners in the league.

I legit feel sad for him. He's the only owner who goes to every game

Mickey Arrison goes to every single game..even vs. the Nets lol.

I agree though. Cuban can be an arrogant douche, but he's a real passionate owner and I respect that.

• Owner

Wouldn't Portland have home court over SA?

Wouldn't mean much. The Spurs can beat anyone in their house, while Dallas has already lost a game at their place.

This game was just another example of what the Spurs are really made of. They can beat any West team, 2-8...and they will challenge the Lakers in the WCF.