GM4: Denver (1) @ Utah (2)

Real Deal

The Nuggets are in trouble. I think they miss George Karl. I really dont like either team but it should be interesting to see what Nuggets fans think of this series. :D

Jazz have some good role players. Miles, Fesenko. Matthews, Millsap. Omg their all somethin special, I cant choose.

I have only seen on really bad call which was the last one on Melo and it was a very bad.

I know, but it seems every possession the Utah fans think there's a foul....just listen they are so miserable lmao.

Lakers/Jazz 3rd year in a row....damn I wanted Melo Kobe pt. 2

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I know, but it seems every possession the Utah fans think there's a foul....just listen they are so miserable lmao.

Lakers/Jazz 3rd year in a row....damn I wanted Melo Kobe pt. 2

lol Utah fans always think there's a foul.

• Owner

Boozer and Deron toyed with Denver. Gonna be a fun second round match-up. Carlos has had a history of getting crushed by Gasol (with the exception of their last game, Booz shoots 40% against him), so I'll be excited for this one.

Boozer and Deron toyed with Denver. Gonna be a fun second round match-up. Carlos has had a history of getting crushed by Gasol (with the exception of their last game, Booz shoots 40% against him), so I'll be excited for this one.

We have been gettin blown out in OKC, you like our chances in Utah? Im scared to play them, we cant score at all and if Kobe doesnt have his A game Utah can knock us the hell out.

• Owner

We have been gettin blown out in OKC, you like our chances in Utah? Im scared to play them, we cant score at all and if Kobe doesnt have his A game Utah can knock us the hell out.

We were blown out once in OKC, and it was due to mismatches. Kobe will be fine. Our problems in Game 4 were...

1) Kobe's passive play, which was probably a message sent

2) Gasol's inability to defend Green on the perimeter (and he didn't even try to)

3) Westbrook on the break

4) OKC shot-blocking and shot-contesting

5) missed free throws

The Thunder are one of the top defensive teams in the NBA, I believe the top shot-blocking teams as well (but don't quote me on that). They are also one of the youngest and most athletic, they play incredibly fast, and their home crowd rivals that of Golden State's in 2007.

I'm more concerned about the Thunder than the Jazz.