GM4: Denver (1) @ Utah (2)

Real Deal

Jesus... just what I need. A Lakers discussion in this game thread.

Oh well... Popovich mentioned how his guys played like dogs. Well we in Denver have some dogs playing on the Nuggets as well, two biggest dogs are Nene and J.R. followed by Birdman.

I want these two gone in the summer :glasses: Our main focus in the off-season should be/ must be to eliminate inconsistencies.

There's no better one word than "inconsistency" to describe these two guys. And when you play in hopes to win a championship, you can't have a guy in your top 7 rotation being this inconsistent.

I want to know if anyone here is a Brazilian... that is it a sin to be selfish in Brazilian culture??? I'm sick of Nene passing when he should be beasting and dunking... he treated Fesenko as if he were Dwight Howard... I don't know why this dude thinks scoring is bad/ sinful... it's like AC Green thought having sex is sinful, does Nene look at scoring as sinful? Mother[expletive]er who has his own agendas, plays like dogs and puts his team at the expense needs to be traded. Like Doug Collins likes to say again and again about Nene, he has the ability to average 20 and 10, but he is more satisfied to be a 13 and 8 guy... he doesn't want those responsibilities that come with being a 20 and 10 guy.

Again, the focus of our summer should be to eliminate inconsistencies. Add consistencies/ guys who you know you can count on every night. E.g. Joakim Noah may give you 10 pts one night, and 20 the next... but one thing for sure you're getting out of him is 10+rpg every I mean EVERY game. If Nene had a Joakim Noah heart, he'd be an Amare Stoudemire. But he's just a Brazilian who feels guilty when we give the ball to score. [expletive]ed up people need to be traded.

And J.R. Smith needs to get the hell out... we don't need a gangsta wannabe who turns in inconsistent performance all season to hang around this team... Jamal Crawford may not explode for 40 pts or 10+ 3s like J.R. can, but he will give your team 15 points consistently off the bench every night. Finding guys like Crawford would be the Nuggets' priority to be J.R.'s replacement.