I'm done rooting for this franchise

Lkr

I've been a Bulls fan for probably around 20 years, since I was 5 years old. Ever since MJ was done it's just been mistake after mistake, today's being the worst yet. I can't believe we just added another PG when we are already loaded at the position, and passed on the best PF in years in Michael Beasley, a guy who will average 25 pts a game easily, and have an incredible inside presence, and probably wind up as one of the best players ever. I'm through with this crap. Tired of it. I can't be a Bulls fan anymore. Ever since MJ this franchise has been complete trash.

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nba&id=chi&tid=3021209&tsn=1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, he wasn't the only one :lol:

I bet this time next year,people on here will be saying "We should of took Beasley".People are going overboard saying this is the best day since MJ in 1998.People,including myself,said the same thing when we drafted Jay Williams.

I'll still be a harcore Bulls fan,always will be,but I'm just not expecting greatness from this team anytime soon,at least not with this roster.Paxson can change my mind and land Elton Brand,T-mac or Carmello Anthony,but I doube he'll make a splash like that.I'll be shocked if the Bulls make the playoffs next year and Beasley won't be rookie of the year.

:lol: :lol: