GM5: Utah (3) @ Denver (1)

Real Deal

I'm hoping the Jazz finish them off tonight, but I think Denver wins and Utah closes things out in Game 6.

Honestly, I hope that the Jazz finishes off everyone in the West for the sake of Jerry Sloan. Maybe take it all for the sake of Salt Lake City! Those people are some of the best sports fans period. Kudos to the family oriented ownership for keeping Sloan around after all these years. In today's NBA, to have a pair of Hall of Famers(Stockton & Malone)and not bring home a championship that would be grounds for termination. Instead, Jerry Sloan has been able to hang around in Utah. The Jazz has always been a franchise I would have love to hate. Its just too hard. I think they are a good example of a blue collar team. They don't have the marquee and best talent, but year in and out they get it done in the regular season. An early congrats to Utah for eliminating the much more talented Nuggets. *knock on wood*

• Owner

Honestly, I hope that the Jazz finishes off everyone in the West for the sake of Jerry Sloan. Maybe take it all for the sake of Salt Lake City! Those people are some of the best sports fans period. Kudos to the family oriented ownership for keeping Sloan around after all these years. In today's NBA, to have a pair of Hall of Famers(Stockton & Malone)and not bring home a championship that would be grounds for termination. Instead, Jerry Sloan has been able to hang around in Utah. The Jazz has always been a franchise I would have love to hate. Its just too hard. I think they are a good example of a blue collar team. They don't have the marquee and best talent, but year in and out they get it done in the regular season. An early congrats to Utah for eliminating the much more talented Nuggets. *knock on wood*

All of that is fine with the exception of the fans. Their fans are some of the rudest and most immature I've ever seen at a game. Ask Derek Fisher how they responded to his daughter's eye cancer, and how there were a few fans who brought blow-up dolls to the game and taunted Kobe with them back in 2003 or 2004.

Definitely not the case with their entire fanbase, but there are a ton of them who don't deserve to even watch the game of basketball, let alone be happy about a title.

Odd are favoring the Jazz in this one considering the Nuggets as a team haven't won an elimination game since 1994. Should be a good game though. I'm hoping the Nuggets will be able to pull this one out and extend the series to six games.

I used to like the Jazz but I really hate them now that I'm seeing their crowd classlessness. And I HATE Fesenko. He hacked LeBron a few years ago, and I thought he was some scrub who'd be off the team, yet he's starting now. Absolutely hate him. I hate both teams equally so I hope the Lakers kill whoever wins this series.

Tonight, I'd like to see the Jazz win and hand the dagger to this Nuggets team for not showing up in the playoffs. See Melo's reaction.

I love watching Carlos Boozer play, makes me happy for some reason. great guy

Totally agree! Ironically, when he came outta Duke I didn't think he would be as good as he is. His style of play is infectious. Great hustle player to watch and it'll be a shame if he flees this off season...unless he ends up in south :D Florida....