Here's what's going to happen...

Real Deal

• Owner

If there's a legit discussion over an incident by a player, and it is current (ex. the towel boy incident that has been discussed by ESPN), it will be a topic up for discussion on OTR, if a member makes that decision to create the thread.

In that thread, you will NOT personally attack a member and accuse him/her of posting the topic to run a player into the ground. Legit topic everywhere else, legit topic here. Get it through your head.

If members are going to be harassed based on their team rep (because if a non-Lakers fan were to post a topic about James, it would be fine), I will remove all team reps from this board, then start banning people, no warning system used. No suspensions. No second chances.

It's time to weed out those who think they can dictate what is posted here at OTR, and the community will have absolutely NO say in who stays and goes, so the best way to keep your friends here is to let them know if they are screwing up.

To be completely honest, I will drop every member until this issue is resolved, even if it means we are down to 10 active members. Quite frankly, I don't care, and I promise I will do it. If you think you're immune to a ban, you'll find out just how wrong you are, because every single member will go if they become a problem, from admins and mods to writers, staff and regular members.

Two members have been suspended for five days. Those accounts will be deleted, with every post they've ever made, if they return and present this site with the same problems they left with.

There will be no discussion over this, because every registered member here will understand it. If you don't, you are encouraged to leave.