GM6: Dallas (2) @ San Antonio (3)

Mavs just didn't have enough time to gel together as a group... they only had a 30 game window to make everything work... it's tough to be in that position with little time and expectation to win it all. I feel for this team, I thought (coming into the series) the Spurs would win it, but I didn't think they'd be up 3-1, I thought it'd go 7 games. Being down 1-3 put so much pressure on the Mavs.

But I think this team really has a great chance to win it all next season, with training camp, and a full regular season. Provided:

- Rick Carlisle is no longer the coach... sometimes I think he has no clue... he has certain ways how he wants things run, but other things I just think he doesn't know how to do them

- The players still believe they can win together and have a good feel as a team together... some players like Terry and Kidd must at least lose a little bit of patience

Congrats to the Spurs, a great team, they should be an automatic WCF shoo in. I'll support Suns, but Suns must be kicking themselves to face the Spurs yet again.

Now I hope Denver can overcome its own 1-3 deficit.

Edited by SnakefromHell

Mavs just didn't have enough time to gel together as a group... they only had a 30 game window to make everything work... it's tough to be in that position with little time and expectation to win it all. I feel for this team, I thought (coming into the series) the Spurs would win it, but I didn't think they'd be up 3-1, I thought it'd go 7 games. Being down 1-3 put so much pressure on the Mavs.

But I think this team really has a great chance to win it all next season, with training camp, and a full regular season. Provided:

- Rick Carlisle is no longer the coach... sometimes I think he has no clue... he has certain ways how he wants things run, but other things I just think he doesn't know how to do them

- The players still believe they can win together and have a good feel as a team together... some players like Terry and Kidd must at least lose a little bit of patience

Congrats to the Spurs, a great team, they should be an automatic WCF shoo in. I'll support Suns, but Suns must be kicking themselves to face the Spurs yet again.

Now I hope Denver can overcome its own 1-3 deficit.

Its 3-2 m8