GM6: Atlanta (2) @ Milwaukee (3)

Real Deal

Game 7 boys!

I'm still mad that this series has actually gone the distance though.

With this win, I have no doubt in my mind that we'll take care of business at HOME in a GAME 7 of a series that never should've gone past four games.

Wow I missed it, was out to dinner with relatives from Milwaukee. Imagine that! :lol:

But how did the Bucks only manage 69 points? Hawks defense show up?

Jennings and Salmons were a combined 6-28 from the field or something. Basically, they didn't show up.

Throughout the entire first half the BC was electrified. As soon as Stackhouse started the Anthem until the halfway point, it was intense, regardless of the low score. Both teams were still in it and defense was taking over.

Then the third quarter came, where we only managed to score 11 points despite having many open looks. The energy shifted, and the BC was silent.

Despite making a few pushes in the 4th quarter it just wasn't enough.

Although the game didn't turn out the way I would have liked, it was the most exciting game I've ever been to. Not once have I seen that many people in a stadium for a Bucks game. It felt a little unreal. During most games you can hear the songs/announcements/etc loud and clear, but not tonight. It was nearly impossible with all the fans in there.

Starting the game and halfway through the 4th quarter were the loudest I could have ever imagined the BC getting. It was quite exciting really to see that the fans (bandwagon or not) cared enough to show up and support their team.

Hopefully we can take game 7 on the road.

Despite what they did in game 6, I don't think the Bucks can take a game 7 in Atlanta but I have been wrong about this team several times already.

Edited by Dash