'I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby'

Cobb

Pearl Carter is positively glowing with joy. She has a handsome new boyfriend, is enjoying an active sex life after many years of celibacy and, amazingly, is preparing to become a mother again.

But the retired grandmother isn't carrying the baby herself. She and her young lover have spent a staggering $54,000 hiring a surrogate to help them with their dreams of having a child.

What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.

Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey, and the pair is braving public horror and even prison by breaking one of the last taboos – incest.

However, the pair makes no apologies for their controversial plan to start their own family.

Yahoo.com

:sick: :shok:

Here's the picture of them for those of you too lazy to click on the link:

http://l.yimg.com/ea/im_sigg7FYeX6WZCbReS5RIZAin3A---x360/img/-/100429/granny_29apr1-15thc4t.jpg

If he was religious, this wouldn't happen

'I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be "pregnant" and in love with my grandson. I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance.'
  • Like 1