GM2: Boston (0) @ Cleveland (1)

But but but, he has a no excuse policy!

Lets see if that policy holds up.

He has to say that so he looks like some admirable warrior. He creates the injury and it becomes a huge deal just in time for the Boston series.

Celtics in 6, Cavs lucky to win Game 5. LeBron is MVP ey? Check his stats. MVP should be determined in playoffs.

His elbow's injured....don't you understand?

JK, I'm done sticking up for this guy. Every year there's something. Thanks LeBron for bringing five years of playoffs into Cleveland and failing to improve in any of them.

Okay, here come the excuses. Kobe's had issues all season, yet people talk [expletive] about him everytime he has an off game.

Let's face it, the Celts have you guys figured out.

He has to say that so he looks like some admirable warrior. He creates the injury and it becomes a huge deal just in time for the Boston series.

Celtics in 6, Cavs lucky to win Game 5. LeBron is MVP ey? Check his stats. MVP should be determined in playoffs.

Ok no offense dude but I think you are overreacting. Its only game 2 and the Cavs are a good team and can turn it around. Your not lookin like a true fan right now.

LeBron's just having a bad game. However, if he continues to struggle, you better believe the elbow will be to blame :rolleyes:.

It makes me so sick...I've been watching ESPN first take and I see Skip Bayless bash the Cavs all the time. And when this injury came up he said it's his new excuse and he said Celtics in six. Everything he's said is coming true.

Not the fact that we're losing, but that we're getting shown up. After last year I felt like this was just a year where what happens, happens. Last year was when I gave up all hope. This team is terrible.

And now the injury talk goes to the next level....oh is LeBron going to play now? He's a warrior, he'll play.

It makes me so sick...I've been watching ESPN first take and I see Skip Bayless bash the Cavs all the time. And when this injury came up he said it's his new excuse and he said Celtics in six. Everything he's said is coming true.

Not the fact that we're losing, but that we're getting shown up. After last year I felt like this was just a year where what happens, happens. Last year was when I gave up all hope. This team is terrible.

And now the injury talk goes to the next level....oh is LeBron going to play now? He's a warrior, he'll play.

http://fantastiksports.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/skip-bayless.jpg

Ok no offense dude but I think you are overreacting. Its only game 2 and the Cavs are a good team and can turn it around. Your not lookin like a true fan right now.

The Cavs can't win on the road. When we had Shaq, we weren't playing well in the 1st half in Boston. LeBron's gonna go three point shooting ballistic. Don't get me wrong, it'll be close, but like last year, the Cavs come up just short every time on the road when it matters.

It makes me sick that the Celtics needed a game, and they got it, and they blew us out.

When we had Wally, Z, and Andy starting two years ago, we blew out the Celtics in their prime at home, holding them in the 60's in one game.

Yet with a more talented team, we are getting shown up by a much older Celtics team.

Wow, I've never seen something like this...Seriously, never has something like that happened that I can remember at a Cavs game.

You guys wonder why our crowd is so much quieter now. We've been through this song. Making the playoffs isn't a big deal when you come up short so many times.

lulz, the Cavs have gone from:

http://blog.cleveland.com/startingblocks/2009/05/large_celebrate.jpg

to...

http://thecryptonline.com/v3/images/stories/lebron_sad.jpg