OTR Sim League (NEW Polls Added!)

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only way I'd do fantasy draft is if we just pick our starting 5 and sim the rest.

Otherwise..reg teams.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure someone is going to get pissed off when the game picks a crappy bench.

Fantasy draft only goes as fast as you guys go. If everyone actually shows up, and the time limit is enforced, it wouldn't be that bad. Also saves us from booting one team out of the NBA since there's only 29 teams.

Fantasy draft, and if we boot one team, let's boot the Thunder but transfer Thunders roster to the Knicks roster lol and just make all the Knicks FA becuase Lee is a FA anyway and Chandler and Gallo are the only decent players worth nething and they aint worth that much anyway, that being said, dibs on the Knicks :glasses:

I can help if it is an FBB league, not through simming but I can hook up roster files and draft files for the simmer to edit, rather than creating draft files all yourself.

We should start in the 90's somewhere and assign teams randomly. Or just pick teams, fantasy drafts are fail.

I can help if it is an FBB league, not through simming but I can hook up roster files and draft files for the simmer to edit, rather than creating draft files all yourself.

We should start in the 90's somewhere and assign teams randomly. Or just pick teams, fantasy drafts are fail.

I always wanted to go retro. Just much easier with FBB. Sadly, it would never get voted for.

If we went to 98 or some [expletive] that is hardly retro, plus we could go through all the drafts again that we all see now. Re-live the era that we currently watch, that is what we are doing in my league that I help run, it is awesome. Plus we don't run out of prospects quickly either.

This is the route we should seriously take.

Playing with a young Kobe, VC, T-Mac, KG etc.

Edited by travesy3

Delete the first team eliminated from the NBA playoffs this year. :D

Gerald Wallace > Wilson Chandler

<3

lets draft starting five and then sim the rest. it makes for you getting the players you wanted plus guys that you really didn't want but you can trade them away. lets dooo it.

If we went to 98 or some [expletive] that is hardly retro, plus we could go through all the drafts again that we all see now. Re-live the era that we currently watch, that is what we are doing in my league that I help run, it is awesome. Plus we don't run out of prospects quickly either.

This is the route we should seriously take.

Playing with a young Kobe, VC, T-Mac, KG etc.

Yea, that's what I meant anyway. I always wanted to start with the 97-98 year. Would be a lot easier to run. And definitely would make the league last longer.

Yea, that's what I meant anyway. I always wanted to start with the 97-98 year. Would be a lot easier to run. And definitely would make the league last longer.

Well if you are the simmer, and you want to do this, let me know. I have multiple draft files I can hook you up with, would just need to be edited, but that is better than working from scratch. Also could probably find a roster file if needed.

It is better than starting current, then going through 2 drafts then running out of prospects. This allows us to go over a decade of real prospects if we want.

Well if you are the simmer, and you want to do this, let me know. I have multiple draft files I can hook you up with, would just need to be edited, but that is better than working from scratch. Also could probably find a roster file if needed.

It is better than starting current, then going through 2 drafts then running out of prospects. This allows us to go over a decade of real prospects if we want.

Yea, let me get those files. I'll start editing so we can be ready if I do decide to run this.