OTR Sim League (NEW Polls Added!)

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will not be participating this time. So everyone has a chance to win now.

Let's get this straight.

Your success actually had very little to do with you, and more to do with retarded GM's that would trade you Deron Williams for Anthony Morrow, and give you Kevin Durant for very little, and then the GM cash was used to boost his ratings.

As long as the youngest Reno brother isn't trading you Dwayne Wade or some stud for a 2nd rounder, or people stop giving you great players for absolute garbage, it would be much better.

Honestly, some of those trades were absolutely awful, but good for you capitalizing on stupidity that others did not know existed.

we need to start in 02-03 just so that we can get all the drafts done and it would last longer. think it would be fun since we haven't ever had a retro league.

Let's get this straight.

Your success actually had very little to do with you, and more to do with retarded GM's that would trade you Deron Williams for Anthony Morrow, and give you Kevin Durant for very little, and then the GM cash was used to boost his ratings.

As long as the youngest Reno brother isn't trading you Dwayne Wade or some stud for a 2nd rounder, or people stop giving you great players for absolute garbage, it would be much better.

Honestly, some of those trades were absolutely awful, but good for you capitalizing on stupidity that others did not know existed.

First, none of those trades ever happened. I drafted Williams, and I gutted my entire team for Durant. Second, blow me. As a GM, you are supposed to take advantage, shop around, and make the right deals.

And Jeffrey, you will never get straight.