OTR Sim League (NEW Polls Added!)

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd join if it is a retro league.

I've always liked retro leagues more than current leagues assuming that people actually stay active in them. It is a lot more enjoyable using actual players rather than made up ones. Using made up players takes a lot of the fun out of the leagues if you ask me as they get boring after about the 4th year when half of the players are all made up and fake.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1

I'd join if it is a retro league.

I've always liked retro leagues more than current leagues assuming that people actually stay active in them. It is a lot more enjoyable using actual players rather than made up ones. Using made up players takes a lot of the fun out of the leagues if you ask me as they get boring after about the 4th year when half of the players are all made up and fake.

No worries, we'll just make OTR members.

I'm tanking for Slaven.

Late 90's is best because you get over 10 real life drafts out of it, plus most of the players are guys we are relatively familiar with so it makes trading easier, name value will still impact the league.

The link I sent dude has draft files all the way back to the 70's, so even if the league did last 15 years and run out of real prospects, and in like 2012, you can just go to the 1970 drafts.

Would be nice if we could have a good active league here though, every sports forum league I have been on has been pretty bad.

Mock Draft

1. Slaven

2. Tim

3. Real Deal's Beanie

4. alcs

5. Real Deal

6. Mason

7. EPEDEMIK

8. lkr

9. Diesel

10. SMITTY

11. Danny